|Release||15 February 2011 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||No|
|High alch||0 coins|
|Low alch||0 coins|
|Destroy||If you destroy this urn, you will have to start a new one.|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|Examine||This will collect scraps when I cook food requiring Cooking level 55 or below.|
The urn is filled when the player has earned 5,250 Cooking xp with the urn in inventory. Once the strong cooking urn is full, it becomes a strong cooking urn (full) and can be teleported to Ernie for 1,050 Cooking experience.
All cooking urns give you 20% more experience per cooked food item.
Steps to complete:
- Mine clay
- Use the clay on a water source to make soft clay. Which an be skipped if the clay was mined with a Bracelet of clay
- Use the soft clay on a Potter's Wheel. You may need to use the drop down menu in the top left of the window to select the urn category.
- Use the (unf) urns on a Pottery Oven to fire them.
- Add the correct rune to the urn.
Many different foods may be cooked. The following are only examples.
|Food|| XP per|
| # of Food|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
- Beverages will not fill the Cooking Urns.
- Strong cooking urns can only be filled by food that has a requirement of 55 cooking or below.
- The bonus experience from bonfires does not contribute to the amount of xp required to fill the urn.