|Release date||18 October 2006 (Update)|
|High Alch||59,400 coins|
|Low Alch||39,600 coins|
|Store price|| 99,000 coins|
(Sloane / Yadech Strongarm)
|Examine||The cape only worn by the strongest people.|
A Strength cape can be purchased for 99,000 coins together with the Strength hood from Sloane (or Yadech Strongarm after While Guthix Sleeps) at the Warriors' Guild by players who have achieved level 99 Strength. The easiest way to get there is by using a combat bracelet to teleport to the guild. It is the Cape of Accomplishment for the Strength skill. Strength capes are green in colour, and have a red trim if the player has more than one level 99 skill. It is the most common skill cape as the Strength skill is very popular amongst players who like to deal more damage in melee combat.
A player wearing an untrimmed strength cape
A player wearing a trimmed strength cape
|[view] • [talk]|
- Before the Evolution of Combat, the lowest combat level to achieve 99 Strength was 35. This was possible by retaining 10 Constitution with the use of the Soul Wars activity, experience lamps, or penguin points.
- Even though it is the skill cape of strength, it does not offer any strength bonuses. The only capes to provide a strength bonus are the Fire Cape, the Max cape, the Completionist cape (trimmed and untrimmed) and the TokHaar-kal.
- The Strength cape emote is based off an Olympic-style lift called the clean and jerk.
- With the Skill Capes Update on 25 May 2010, the Strength cape had a minor graphic change with the ending, where the style of flexing after dropping the weight was changed.
- It appears that your wrists are magically holding the weight in the air.
- There is a glitch that if you are in any PvP situation, do the emote, and get attacked in the process, you will do the parry movement as normal, but the weight will move by itself and then disappear.
- This was the first of the Capes of Accomplishment to change owners, the first one to change owners due to originals death, during the quest While Guthix Sleeps.
|Capes of Accomplishment(m)||
Agility • Attack • Constitution • Construction • Cooking • Crafting • Defence • Dungeoneering (Master) • Farming • Firemaking • Fishing • Fletching • Herblore • Hunter • Magic • Mining • Prayer • Ranging • Runecrafting • Slayer • Smithing • Strength • Summoning • Thieving • Woodcutting • Quest point
|Capes of Distinction(m)|
Ardougne cloak(1)(2)(3)(4) • Fremennik cloak • Ghostly cloak • H.a.m. cloak • Warlock cloak • Witch cloak • Web cloak • Mourner cloak • Saradomin cloak • Zamorak cloak • Guthix cloak • Armadyl cloak • Bandos cloak • Ancient cloak • Clan cloak • Hati cloak • Hallowed cloak • Unhallowed cloak
|Non-combat, quest- and minigame-related capes|