You can get Strength experience as rewards for completing certain quests:
- 100 - The Blood Pact
- 600 - In Search of the Myreque
- 2,000 - In Aid of the Myreque
- 2,500 - Tai Bwo Wannai Trio
- 2,812 - The Fremennik Trials
- 3,000 - Land of the Goblins
- 3,075 - Heroes' Quest
- 4,000 - Troll Romance
- 4,662.5 - Horror from the Deep
- 5,000 - TokTz-Ket-Dill
- 6,625 - Scorpion Catcher
- 9,000 - The Curse Of Arrav
- 10,000 - Roving Elves
- 13,750 - Waterfall Quest
- 18,650 - Dragon Slayer
- 20,000 - The Chosen Commander
- 20,000 - Monkey Madness (optional when you speak to Daero, you can get 35,000 instead of 20,000 if you choose Attack and Strength over Defence and Constitution)
- 22,000 - Haunted Mine
- 30,000 - The Path of Glouphrie
- 30,000 - Forgiveness of a Chaos Dwarf
- 55,000 - King of the Dwarves
Total: 262,774 Experience
There are many quests and tasks that allows the player to choose the skill that will receive an experience reward. These are the choice rewards that can be spent on Strength, although it is recommended to use them on skills that are harder to train.
- A Fairy Tale Part II - A skill lamp granting 2,500 exp in any skill.
- A Tail of Two Cats - Two antique lamps granting 2,500 exp in any skill above level 30.
- Blood Runs Deep - 3 training sessions that grant 150,000 exp in any combat skill (except summoning) above level 75.
- Contact! - Two 'wishes' each granting 7,000 exp in either Strength, Summoning (if higher than level 30), Attack, Defence, Magic, Ranged, or Constitution.
- Darkness of Hallowvale- A tome of experience with three chapters each giving 2,000 exp in any skill above 30.
- Dream Mentor - Dreamy lamp which gives 15,000 exp in any combat skill except from Attack or Prayer.
- The Fremennik Isles - Two lots of 10,000 exp each that can be spent in Attack, Strength, Defence or Constitution.
- Glorious Memories - A lamp granting 2,500 experience in any skill (received as an additional reward after the quest) and a tome with 3 chapters, granting 5,000 exp per chapter in one of the following skills: Attack, Strength, Defence, Constitution , or Ranged.
- The Great Brain Robbery - Blessed lamp granting 5,000 exp in any skill above 30.
- King's Ransom - A skill lamp granting 5,000 exp in any skill above level 50.
- Legacy of Seergaze - A tome of experience with three chapters, giving 2,500 xp each in any skill above 35.
- Legends' Quest - 7,650 exp in any four of the following skills: Attack, Defence, Strength, Constitution, Prayer, Magic, Woodcutting, Crafting, Smithing, Herblore, Agility, Thieving.
- Love Story - After returning Mabel's ring to Mabel you receive a lamp granting 10,000 exp to any skill over level 60.
- Meeting History - A skill book with 3 chapters, 2 chapters giving 1,000 exp and 1 with 500 exp in any skill above level 25.
- Monkey Madness - 35,000 experience in Attack and Defence or Strength and Constitution, and 20,000 experience in the other two skills. Talk to Daero after the quest to receive these rewards.
- Myths of the White Lands - Provides a 500 exp lamp that can be used in any skill.
- One Small Favour - Two reward lamps each granting 10,000 exp in any skill above level 30.
- Recipe for Disaster - A lamp granting 20,000 exp in any skill above level 50.
- Shadow of the Storm - 10,000 exp in any combat skill except Prayer and Summoning.
- The Tale of the Muspah - After completion, the player can talk to the Natural Historian for a lamp worth 200 exp in any skill.
- Troll Stronghold - Two skill lamps each giving 10,000 in a skill above level 30.
- Tutorial Island or Learning the Ropes - Two experience lamps granting 250 exp in any free skill, other than Crafting, Runecrafting, or Dungeoneering.
- While Guthix Sleeps - After talking with Idria you receive 4 lamps that grant 100,000 exp in any skill above level 65.
- Observatory Quest - This quest grants 875 experience in Strength, Attack, Defence, or Constitution, depending on which constellation you observed during the quest, and this is completely random. (Some constellations do not give experience in any skill)
- Swept Away - This quest rewards includes 10 pieces of goulash, that each can give from 10 to 1,200 XP in the skill of the player's choice (The formula is: skill level * 10).
- The Varrock Museum - After completing certain quests you can speak to Historian Minas and inform him of your discoveries and historical information. For this you will receive Kudos and at certain amounts of kudos you will receive lamps awarding small amounts of experience in any skill.
- Nomad's Requiem - This quest rewards you with 70 Zeal Points, which can be spent, among other things, on experience in Strength (see below).
- 6 x 50,000 Experience Lamp
- 1 x 40,000 Experience Lamp
- 6 x 30,000 Experience Lamp
- 1 x 28,000 Experience Lamp
- 1 x 15,000 Experience Lamp
- 4 x 10,000 Experience Lamp
- 1 x 9,000 Experience Lamp
- 1 x 7,500 Experience Lamp
- 4 x 5,000 Experience Lamp
- 1 x 1,500 Experience Lamp
- 4 x 1,000 Experience Lamp
- 1 x 500 Experience Lamp
Total experience = 645,500
Activities and Distractions and DiversionsEdit
- Players can trade their Zeals, the rewards of the Soul Wars activity, for experience on strength among other things. The formula to calculate the strength experience gained per zeal is: (level^2/600) * 525, where "level" is the current strength level.
- Players can trade their Void Knight commendation points, the rewards of the Pest Control activity, for experience on strength, among other things. The formula to calculate the strength experience gained per point is: 35 * ((level + 25) * (level -24) / 606), where "level" is the current strength level. You get a 1% bonus in the experience gained if you trade the points in a set of 10; similarly, you get 10% bonus if you trade the points in a set of 100.
- Players can trade their Penguin points, the rewards of the Penguin Hide and Seek Distraction and Diversion, for experience in any skill or gold. You get 25 times your current level experience, in the skill of your choice.
- Once a player fully nourishes an ancient effigy, he/she will receive a Dragonkin lamp as a reward. The lamp will grant experience on the skill of your choice using the following formula where level is the current level of the chosen skill: ((level^3) - (2*level^2) + (100*level))/20.
- Tears of Guthix, that is available after doing the quest of the same name, grants experience to the skill with the lowest amount of experience. The experience per tear collected caps at 180 exp, once the lowest skill reaches level 30. The cap can be increased by obtaining an ornate bowl, requiring 80 Crafting and Mining, giving a maximum of 300 exp per tear at level 50.
- The miniquest Camelot training room grants 20,000 experience to Strength, Attack, Defence, Constitution, Ranged, and Magic, among other rewards, once it is completed.