|Release||27 January 2003 (Update)|
|Quest item||Shilo Village|
|High alch||0 coins|
|Low alch||0 coins|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|Examine||A stone plaque with carved letters in it.|
The Stone-plaque is a quest item that is obtained during the Shilo Village quest by using a chisel or a spade on a stone tablet in the temple of Ah Za Roon. The tablet is close to the ruined table by the hand-like water. The plaque may be given to Trufitus in Tai Bwo Wannai village. It is an optional item and not need to complete the quest. Trufitus translates it as a message left by Rashiliyia dooming Zadimus to eternal suffering.
Attempting to read it results in a message stating "The markings are very intricate. It's a very strange language. The meaning of it evades you though. Perhaps Trufitus can decipher the markings?"
When you try to drop the item, you will receive a conformation message, then when you drop it you will receive a text stating,"You drop the plaque and it bounces in a stream never to be seen again".
- You hand over the Stone Plaque to Trufitus.
- Player: Can you decipher this please?
- Trufitus: This is an ancient artefact!
- Trufitus looks at the item in awe.
- Trufitus: I can certainly try! Hmm, incredible, it seems very ancient and mentions something about Zadimus and Ah Za Rhoon. It says, 'Here lies the traitor Zadimus, let his spirit be forever tormented'.
- Trufitus hands the Stone Plaque back.
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
|Miscellaneous||Quick guide • Transcript|