|Start point||Ozan in Draynor Village.|
|Member requirement||Free to play|
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat||
- Speak to Ozan in Draynor Village
- In the house to the west, click on the trapdoor.
- Talk to Khnum.
- Answer the 3-question trivia with any answers you desire.
- Ask him what jobs are in the works.
- Talk to Ozan.
- Follow Khnum. Ozan will warn of getting too close or too far.
- Click on the door Khnum went through.
- Talk to Khnum.
- Head south of the headquarters towards the river.
- Click on a Skulls mercenary or Mercenary Joe.
- Kill the mercenaries and pick up the Ransom note.
- Talk to Leela and remember the passphrase she gives you.
- Agree to travel with Ozan to Al Kharid.
- Home Teleport to Al Kharid (you must home teleport so Ozan follows you).
- Head South into the palace and talk to the Palace guard.
- Head Northeast of the palace to the Crafting shop, and climb the steps inside.
- Climb the ladder.
- Continue traversing through several building obstacles.
- "Leave it to Ozan" on the flagpole, and then shimmy across the rope.
- "Climb up brickwork" to activate a cutscene.
- After the cutscene, climb up the brickwork.
- Head south and "Break in" through the skylight.
- Open the western chest and read the scroll.
- Inspect the Het scales.
- Drag random statue pieces onto the scale.
- Click the green gem in the middle to weigh the pieces.
- Swap a statue piece and weigh them again.
- Drag any statue piece to the backpack in the upper left.
- "Place weight" on the Kharid-ib display.
- Tell Osman the passphrase that was obtained from Leela.
- During the cutscene, choose either option.
- Quest complete!
|Part 1 of the Desert quest series • Part 1 of the Signature Heroes quest series (Ozan)|
|Miscellaneous||Quick guide • Transcript|