Statues are generally stone sculptures or effigies of famous figures, gods, or interesting or important creatures. A wide variety of statues are found all over Gielinor.
- Dorgesh-Kaan Statue, a statue that is built in honour of the player and Zanik after The Chosen Commander
- Imp statue, a statue that can be built at level 15 construction
- Monkey statue, a statue given by King Awowogei to the Monkey camp
- Mysterious statue, a statue used during the Holy Grail quest and in One of a kind
- Goblin statue, a statue found in Bandos throne room
- Ork statue, a statue found in Bandos throne room
- Ogre statue, a statue found in Bandos throne room
- Ourg statue, a statue found in Bandos throne room
- Statues of Kurask standing guard outside the Fremennik Slayer Dungeon with the examine text "Did that thing just twitch?"
- Statue, a statue used in the Statue bridge puzzle in Dungeoneering
- Statue, a statue on the 2nd floor of the east bank in Varrock
- Statues that can be placed in the Chapel of POHs
- For the list of statues obtainable in Clan Citadels, see Clan Citadels/Statues
See also Edit
- God Statues, a D&D
- Shattered Heart in which adventurers rebuild a statue upon a statue plinth in the Varrock Museum
|This is a disambiguation page used to distinguish between articles with similar names.|
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.