|Release||15 October 2008 (Update)|
|High alch||180,000 coins|
|Low alch||120,000 coins|
|Destroy||You'll have to get the equipment again.|
|Exchange||156,684,665 coins (info)|
|Examine||This item degrades in combat, and will turn to dust.|
The normal version requires 78 Attack and degrades for 100,000 charges of combat before disintegrating - it cannot be repaired. Additionally, using the weapon's special attack will drain 100 charges, or 0.1% of maximum charge. If a player dies without protecting this weapon and it was degraded, the weapon will instead turn into coins, which are based on the time used with the weapon before losing it, as with all PvP equipment.
|Armour||0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
Statius's warhammer has a special attack, Smash, which requires 35% adrenaline and deals up to 50% more damage and lowers your opponent's Defence level by 30%. It also applies a debuff that increases the target's Affinity values by 5 for one minute.
As such, the special is an extremely expensive version of Quake. If planning to use it for high-leveled bossing, it should be upgraded into its superior version first for increased accuracy and damage.
Using the special will remove 0.1% of its maximum charge.
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Chaos Elemental||305||1||Very rare|
|Revenant cyclops||60||1||Very rare|
|Revenant dark beast||112||1||Very rare|
|Revenant demon||84||1||Very rare|
|Revenant dragon||126||1||Very rare|
|Revenant goblin||16; 19; 22; 28||1||Very rare|
|Revenant hellhound||70||1||Very rare|
|Revenant hobgoblin||44||1||Very rare|
|Revenant icefiend||37||1||Very rare|
|Revenant imp||14||1||Very rare|
|Revenant knight||119||1||Very rare|
|Revenant ork||98||1||Very rare|
|Revenant pyrefiend||40||1||Very rare|
|Revenant vampyre||47||1||Very rare|
|Revenant werewolf||53||1||Very rare|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||3.0%|
- Prior to the Bounty Hunter update, Statius's warhammer's special attack increased the target's affinity by 10 for 5 minutes.
- For a short time after the Bounty Hunter update, Statius's warhammer was in high demand. This was due to its highly effective special attack, which still used the old weapon degrading mechanic. As a result, each special would simply take out 1 charge out of its 100,000 charges, allowing the user to use the special attack for a very long time. This was not intended by Jagex and was quickly changed to its current degradation mechanic.
- The statius's warhammer is the only ancient warriors' item that gets a server-wide announcement.
Main hand crush weapons