|Release date||20 Febuary 2006 (Update)|
|No. of Banks||0|
|No. of Altars||0|
The Standing Stones are mysterious stones found north of Falador. They have no use, although you occasionally need to dig near them for a clue scroll. At RuneFest 2010 it was revealed that they were added because the graphics designer was told to make some existing stones look "interesting".[ ]
- All the stones look like natural stones. All with some work preformed on it.
- One stone has an unnatural round hole in it's top, whereas the otheres have actual drawings/ingravings on them.
- There is a stone that has the symbol of the Life Rune on it. This stone is cut in half, coincidentally, cutting the symbol in half as well.
- Another stone has a symbol on it looking similar to the one on an Earth rune. Though, it has three wavy lines instead two.
- Yet another one shows a symbol looking rather like the symbol seen on the Lunar teleport spells, depicting a spiral.