|Release date||23 March 2010 (Update)|
|High Alch||0 coins|
|Low Alch||0 coins|
|Destroy||I can get a replacement - free of charge - from one of the fishermen throughout Gielinor, such as at Catherby beach, Lumbridge Swamp, and inside the Fishing Guild.|
|Store price|| 470 Tokens|
|Examine||Stores fishing equipment and bait.|
The Standard tackle box is the middle level Tackle box from the Fish Flingers Distractions and Diversions. It can hold up to 3 fishing tools, 18 raw fish and has 2 slots that can each hold up to 400 of one type of bait. 470 tokens and 110 medals are required to purchase this item. The tokens will be spent, however, the medals are kept.
The tackle box has the option to take out equipment or bait, check the start time for the next competition, and view games history. The last function is the same as the Fish flingers scorecard. The history is not as extensive as the interface at the end of the game and does not include the experience reward. You can also check the time when the next competition starts by right-clicking the box and selecting Check-time.
If destroyed, players may claim another one from the Fisherman, free of charge.
The following tools and items can all be stored in the tackle boxes, but some tools can also be stored on a player's Toolbelt.
|Can be stored in Toolbelt||Cannot be stored in Toolbelt|
|Small fishing net||Small cast net|
|Big fishing net ||Big cast net|
|Fishing rod||Oily fishing rod|
|Fly fishing rod||Karambwan vessel|
|Barbarian rod||Fishing urns (only (r), but all tiers)|
|Lobster pot||Sacred clay harpoon, any percent.|
- ^ a b c d The Fishing nets (small and big) have the same practical use as their Cast nets alternatives.
The only difference is that Fishing nets are kept in a person's Inventory/Toolbar, while Cast nets can also be wielded.
- ^ a b A Harpoon has the same practical use as its Barb-tailed alternative.
The only difference is that a Harpoon is kept in a person's Inventory/Toolbar, while the Barb-tail harpoon also be wielded.
- ^ The outfit has to be worn in order to gain the Fishing bonus experience. Hence, the outfit slots are only useful for conserving bank space and quick withdrawal.
- ^ Only used for Barbarian Fishing.
- ^ a b Possible reward from the Fist of Guthix activity.
- ^ Possible reward from the Family Crest quest.
- When in the Clan Citadel, the timer for the next competition reports the start time in 20 minutes.