|Release date||29 March 2010 (Update)|
|Quest item?||2010 Easter event|
|High Alch||0 coins|
|Low Alch||0 coins|
|Destroy||You can replace this by speaking to Diango.|
|Store price||Not sold|
|Examine||A lovely set of squirrel ears.|
Squirrel ears are the reward for completing the 2010 Easter event. It has two right click options: "Summon Minion" and "Juggle". Right clicking "Summon Minion" will summon Charlie the Squirrel and Fluffy as your familiar, but they can only be summoned once every 30 minutes. If you click "Juggle", a squirrel will appear and start jumping around on you. If you do not do the management stage in under 15 turns, you will only be able to summon Fluffy the Squirrel, and both squirrels will also only remain a short while before they need to be re-summoned after thirty minutes. You may have Charlie and Fluffy both present at the same time as your familiars.
A player wearing a pair of squirrel ears
A player performing the squirrel juggle emote
|[view] • [talk]|
- Upon release there was a glitch where if a player right clicked any summoned squirrel, even squirrels which were not their own, and picked "Dismiss", it was counted as an "Attack" command, but only with Ranged, Magic, or a Dwarf Cannon. The squirrels had 1 life point, and when killed, players would have to wait a half hour before summoning them again as if they had dismissed them normally.
- If you try summoning Fluffy in the factory, Easter Bunny (Jr.) will yell at you saying "HOLD ON A SECOND! Don't you DARE summon in here. I have health and safety certificates to think of." And if you beat the factory management in 15 turns or fewer, he adds on, "Besides, Charlie is barred from the factory for headbutting implings. Do it outside!"
- There was a glitch when your are wielding a toy kite and do the juggle emote, the kite will float on its own.
- When fishing and doing the juggle emote the squirrel appears to be floating in mid air.
- This is the first time a player can have multiple followers out at the same time. Two followers, Fluffy and Charlie, can be summoned with the ears, and a third, any Pet or Familiar, can be dropped or summoned after the squirrels. This may have been un-intended by Jagex, because this is no longer possible.
- You can re-summon the squirrels without having to wait the full 30 minutes if you exit to the lobby, then log back into the game.
- If you run too far away from the squirrels, they will disappear.
- It is possible to obtain more than one set of ears, because it appears on your grave.
- Summoned squirrels will periodically yell out, "DOG!" This could be a reference to the movie "Up", where the dogs scream out "Squirrel!".
- The summoned squirrels cannot pass the Border Guards who surround the beginner area and will disappear if you walk too far away from them.
- If you summon Fluffy and then juggle , there will be two Fluffys , one on you and the other on the ground.
- During the Heimland Games, summoning your squirrel(s) would prevent you from making snowmen.
Dirty cog • Dirty pipe • Dirty pistons • Clean cog • Clean pipe • Clean pistons • Glaze crate • Vial of red glaze • Vial of blue glaze • Vial of yellow glaze • Glaze colour wheel • Bowl of black mess • Bowl of glaze (amber, aquamarine, blue, chartreuse, purple, indigo, magenta, green, vermillion) • Delivery map • Delivery box
Easter egg • Bunny ears • Rubber chicken • Easter ring • Chicken set • Chocatrice cape • Easter carrot • Squirrel ears • Sunbeam crown • Icicle crown • Egg on face mask • Chocolate egg on face mask • Eggsterminator
Pumpkin • Halloween masks • Scythe • Zombie head • Jack lantern mask • Skeleton set • Grim reaper hood • Warlock / Witch costume • Web cloak • Eek • Bone brooch • Deathcon lanyard • Deathcon t-shirt • Hourglass • Sock mask • Buskin mask • Hallowed robes • Unhallowed robes • Ectoplasmator
Christmas cracker • Partyhats • Santa hat • Yo-yo • Hats and scarves • Marionettes • Wintumber tree • Reindeer hat • Snow globe • Santa costume • Ice amulet • Ghost costume • Candy cane • Salty claws hat • Heimland games souvenir • Christmas wand • Sparkles • Santa beard
|Cryptic Clue Fest|
|List of music tracks|
|Items with sound|
|Holiday items with sound|
|Emotes with sound||
Air Guitar • Around the World in Eggty Days • Beckon • Idea • Stomp • Freeze and melt • Trick • Dramatic Point • Give Thanks • Lolcano • Seal of Approval • Taskmaster • Skillcape • ROFL • Storm • Snow • Head in the Sand • Disappear • Ghost