|Release||15 January 2008 (Update)|
|Special moves||Venom Shot|
|Examine||Salt and vinegaroon.|
A spirit scorpion is level 23 and can hit up to 259 damage. Additionally, its venom shot scroll gives the player a chance of making their next Ranged attack poisonous. However, this is not very accurate and so is mostly neglected by players.
Spirit scorpion pouchEdit
|57 ( 1,425)|| 25.4|
|Create XP||Use XP||Low alch||Hi alch||GE price|
|GE Database||Cost to make||Bogrog shard return||Shard return level|
|Look up price||2,111||40 (1,000)||26|
|I can summon a spirit scorpion familiar with this.|
Venom shot scrollEdit
|Create XP||Use XP||Special move points|
|Low Alch||High Alch||GE Price|
|GE Database||Bogrog shard return||Shard return level|
|Look up price||3 (75)||29|
|A scroll for a spirit scorpion familiar.|
Venom shot is the special move of the Spirit scorpion. When activated, it gives a player weapon poison for 30 seconds.
- A vinegaroon is another name for a Whip scorpion.
- At least 1 of these pouches are needed to complete the Spirit of Summer quest
- The scorpion's chat line "Say hello to my little friend!" is a reference to Scarface.
- The scorpion's rogue like dialogue stems from its aggressive nature of appearing in resource gathering grounds with abundant resources, killing low levelled players as they attempt to gather the resources.
- The scorpion tail sign in the summoning pouch and summoning scroll resembles the sign of The Brotherhood of Nod from the Command & Conquer series.