|Release||15 January 2008 (Update)|
|Special moves||Venom Shot|
|Examine||Salt and vinegaroon.|
It is level 23 and can hit up to 65 damage. Additionally, its Venom Shot scroll gives the player a chance of making their next Ranged attack poisonous. However, this is not very accurate and so is mostly neglected by players.
Spirit scorpion pouchEdit
|57 ( 1,425)|| 28.7|
|Create XP||Use XP||Low alch||Hi alch||GE price|
|GE Database||Cost to make||Bogrog shard return||Shard return level|
|Look up price||2,388|
|I can summon a spirit scorpion familiar with this.|
Venom shot scrollEdit
|Create XP||Use XP||Special move points|
|Low Alch||High Alch||GE Price|
|73 coins||110 coins||77 coins (info)|
|GE Database||Bogrog shard return||Shard return level|
|Look up price||3 (75)||29|
|A scroll for a spirit scorpion familiar.|
Venom shot Edit
Venom shot is the special move of the Spirit scorpion. When activated, it gives a player a chance of making his/her next Ranged attack mildly poisonous, given that the Ranged weapon being used can be poisoned.
Note: Due to a glitch, this effect does not currently work as it should. Only one scroll can be used and ranged attacks are never actually poisonous, so the effect does not wear out as it is never used. This is likely caused by changes to the poisoning system in Evolution of Combat.
- A vinegaroon is another name for a Whip scorpion.
- At least 1 of these pouches are needed to complete the Spirit of Summer quest
- The scorpion's chat line "Say hello to my little friend!" is a reference to Scarface.
- The scorpion's rogue like dialogue stems from its aggressive nature of appearing in resource gathering grounds with abundant resources, killing low levelled players as they attempt to gather the resources.
- The scorpion tail sign in the summoning pouch and summoning scroll resembles the sign of The Brotherhood of Nod from the Command & Conquer series.