You are safe from player killers throughout this quest.
- Talk to the spirit at the wilderness wall north-east of Varrock.
- Keep trying to catch the spirit until you see a cutscene.
- Talk to the father figure with a ghostspeak amulet equipped.
- Use the table below to respond to the man's emotes. Don't repeat yourself, and use the Think emote to see the emote again.
- The rings around the girl will disappear on successful emotes. When all the rings are gone, the girl is free.
|| Possible Response
| Yes || No, Angry, Wave
| No || Angry, Wave, Cheer
| Bow/Curtsy || Yes, No, Angry, Shrug
| Angry || Bow/Curtsy, Shrug, Cheer
| Wave || Angry, Bow/Curtsy, Shrug
| Shrug || Yes, No, Wave, Cheer
| Cheer || Yes, Bow/Curtsy, Wave
- Once the girl is free, talk to her.
Fixing the villageEdit
- Once in the village, ask the girl to be taken back.
- Search a crate for a limpwurt seed.
- Rake the farming patch and plant the seed.
- Pick up a bucket (one spawns in a building west of the farming patch).
- Pick up 4 steel nails in the anvil building.
- Pick up 2 planks in the center-most building.
- Use the bucket on the barrel of water next to the farming patch.
- Use a plank on the wardrobe in the building south of the statue.
- With three free inventory slots, pick from the hollow log near the statue for 3 button mushrooms.
- Wait 25 minutes for the limpwurt plant to grow, but do not harvest them.
- After they've grown, talk to the spirit to return to the spirit realm.
- Talk to her again and agree to come along.
Back in the farmEdit
- Talk to her once more to be taken back.
- Take a skull east of the farm, and then take 5 bones.
- Stand in the portal.
- Talk to Summer.
- Follow her down the trapdoor.
- Use the skull and bones on the altar.
- (Optional) Customise your interface to allow you to dismiss familiars as fast as possible.
- Climb the ladder and run north to the wolf platform.
Luring the beastEdit
- Read all the following steps before executing them:
- Summon a spirit wolf so that it stands on the platform (it doesn't have to be in the center).
- The Spirit Beast will only be lured to a platform with a familiar summoned.
- Dismiss the familiar as soon as the beast steps on the platform. A lightning effect will show if successful.
- Don't let the beast consume your familiar, and don't move your familiar off the platform.
- A cutscene will play if you have succeeded.
- Repeat this process with the Desert Wyrm, using the platform that appears during the cutscene.
- And again for the Spirit Scorpion - the platform is far west.
- Talk to any of the spirits.
- Quest complete!
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.