Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Release||4 January 2001 (Update)|
|High alch||0 coins|
|Low alch||0 coins|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|Examine||A home made spinach thing.|
A Spinach roll is a food item that heals 200 life points when consumed. It used to add three Attack levels, but does not anymore. Eating a spinach roll used to carry a chance of poisoning the player when consumed, sometimes even lowering stats slightly.
Dropping monsters Edit
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Moss giant||40; 51; 74; 88||1||Uncommon|
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
|Beefy Bill's Supplies||1||Coins||10||No|
|Rasolo the Wandering Merchant||1||Coins||10||Yes|
Other methods of obtainingEdit
Spinach rolls can be bought from Rasolo and Beefy Bill. They can also sometimes be found inside barrels in the Viyeldi caves. They are also a possible reward from pulling a christmas cracker, along with a random partyhat.
- In the past, players sometimes received a spinach roll from several different random events, such as the Mysterious Old Man, Cap'n Hand and Rick Turpentine.
- Wizard Traiborn would sometimes give a spinach roll to players during the Demon Slayer quest, before it was reworked.
- They were once available as a prize from the crystal chest but were removed when the prizes were redone on 11 June 2013.
- Players were also able to buy them from Hieronymus Avlafrim for 1 coin, but this is no longer possible due to the removal of Gnomecopter Tours.
Scammers used to pass the spinach roll off as a rare item worth millions of coins. Though it was inexpensive and worth nothing, it was rarer than today due to no stores selling it. This scam is no longer possible however, since the spinach roll was made non-tradeable in the game update of 20 November 2007.
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
- Before removing the attack bonus, when eaten it would say that it has 'strange taste'.
- These Spinach Rolls resemble "Gunslinger Burritos" found in Stephen King's "The Gunslinger" 1982 novels.