This article is about the NPC found all over RuneScape. For other uses, see Spider (disambiguation).
|Release date||4 January 2001 (Update)|
|XP per kill||88 (and 29 experience)|
|Slayer XP||2 (level 1), 22 (level 24), 50 (level 50)|
|Assigned by||Turael or Spria|
Spiders are found all over RuneScape, but most notably in the Stronghold of Security, where they can be found at combat level 24 and in large numbers. Level 24 spiders are aggressive and can hit up to 60 life points. They can also be found on the third level of the Stronghold of Security, like rats they usually do not appear on the minimap. It should be noted that they can drop charms.
- Melzar's Maze every floor, including in the same room as Melzar the Mad and lesser demons
- Al Kharid (in the house of the Sorceress)
- Lumbridge castle basement, and in the broken house behind the castle
- Stronghold of Security (3rd floor, level 24 and level 50 giant spiders )
- Ape Atoll temple - level 1 type, not aggressive to players and poisonous. They can poison through prayer, like all poisonous monsters. Like Cave slimes, they need not inflict damage to cause poison. Their poison hits 38 LP initially.
- Ogre Enclave scurrying under the thundering feet of the Ogre leaders and blue dragons. These spiders are visible on the minimap.
- The Wilderness - all over the ground.
- East of Yanille - there are 2 spiders near jungle spiders level 44.
- Haunted Woods - these spiders look similar to the small level 1 type spiders. They are non-aggressive and non-attackable, but will follow you and summon a level 72 Vampyre.
- Giant Spider
- Corpse Spider
- Shadow Spider
- Jungle Spider
- Deadly Red Spider
- Poison Spider
- Fever spider
- Blessed spider
- Crypt Spider
- Giant Crypt Spider
- Ice spider
- Spirit spider
- Spider (Easter)
- Spider (Web of Shadows)
- Huge spider
Item Quantity Rarity GE Market Price Spider silk 1 Always 350
Item Quantity Rarity GE Market Price Coins 2–10 Common Not sold Earth talisman 1 Common 793 Bread dough 1 Common 115 Mind rune 1 Common 4 Fire rune 4–8 Uncommon 40–80 Earth rune 4–6 Uncommon 36–54 Bronze bolts Unknown Uncommon 30 Cabbage 1 Uncommon 68 Vial 1 Uncommon 1 Shieldbow 1 Rare 20
Note: The level 1 spiders in the Lumbridge Castle basement have no regular drops, but very rarely will drop charms.
Note: The spiders in the Stronghold of Security don't drop anything.
- Represents 90% confidence range, based on a sample of 1,323 kills.
1 charm is dropped at a time.
- Please add to the log (only if 50 or more creatures killed).