|Release date||20 November 2012 (Update)|
|High Alch||132 coins|
|Low Alch||88 coins|
|Store price||Not sold|
|Examine||X dose(s) of Adrenaline potion.|
Adrenaline potions are made by players using the Herblore skill. It requires a Herblore level of 84 to make. When the potion is drunk, the player will regain 25% of their adrenaline bar. Prior to the Evolution of Combat, the same recipe was used to create Recover special potions.
Boosts such as Greenman's ale can be used to make this potion, and the potion can be drunk at lower levels.
A super energy potion (3-dose) and a papaya are the ingredients required to create this potion. Making this potion will give 200 Herblore experience. The potion cannot be made with the assistance of others.
This potion can only be drunk once every 120 seconds (two minutes).
- These potions are useful for performing a surprise ultimate ability, as players cannot foresee the sudden boost of adrenaline and can get caught unprepared (low health).
- These potions can be used to increase adrenaline for Regenerate or Rejuvenate (at 75% adrenaline with a shield) abilities, thus healing you. This use effectively turns your Adrenaline potion into a food item:
- In combination with Regenerate, the potion's adrenaline boost will heal you 6.25% of your maximum life points.
In combination with Rejuvenate, the potion's adrenaline boost will be converted into a life point boost equal to 10% of your maximum, although this requires the sacrifice of the remaining 75% of your adrenaline bar that you must have earned through combat, as well as having a shield equipped. For comparison, a shark will heal 1600 LP when one's constitution level is equal to or over 80, such that typical high-level gear with 99 or near-99 constitution, together giving 10,000 LP, would make one dose of Adrenaline potion restore 1,000 LP when used for Rejuvenate, or 625 points with Regenerate. A 3-dose potion therefore offers about the same LP as a shark, although is slower to consume and far more expensive to produce.
|Super energy (3)||1|
- Both ingredients are consumable if left-clicked. As such, making these potions without waste requires a bit more attention than most other potions. It's suggested to use the one-button mouse option, effectively forcing a right click so that neither of the ingredients will be accidentally consumed.
- The Invigorate aura and its superior versions do not boost the amount of adrenaline restored.
This potion can be made into an Adrenaline flask by using at least six doses of it with a Potion flask. Players do not need a specific level to turn potions into flasks, but since all untradeable potions must be made by the player, the flasks actually have the same level requirement as the potion itself.
The data in this table is based on the Grand Exchange prices of the potion's ingredients. It is accurate assuming all tradeable ingredients are bought off the Grand Exchange.
* However, the untradeable potion can still be used.