|Start point:||Lucille in Rimmington|
|Items required:||Items from the toolbelt do not need to be listed unless that version won't work, or aren't automatically added to it. |
|Enemies to defeat:||None|
- Talk to Lucille who is in a house West of the Rimmington well.
- Drink the Restless sleep potion.
- Follow the souls Northeast to a cave and enter it.
Inside the CaveEdit
- Progress over the bridge.
- Continue through the cave.
- Follow the Raptor through the doorway.
- Go through the North passage.
- Go through the West passage.
- Go through the South passage.
- Go through the East passage.
- Follow the souls through the final entrance.
- After the cutscene, find the first symbol in the Northeast corner of the room. It is two steps South of the wall feature and two steps East of the fissure.
- Head to the Northwest corner where the second symbol will be located a bit southwest of the wavy section of the ground.
- Enter the doorway that appears, it will be different for each player. (not the southern doorway, which takes you outside of the entire cave.)
- Go just West of the central fissure to find the first symbol.
- Go West of the Northern fissure to find the second symbol.
- The last symbol is just northwest of the Eastern fissure.
- Enter the doorway that appears .
- Follow the souls through the passage.
- Use Examine to identify the type of pot and door [this section may be different for each player].
- Place the Burning Sapling in the water pot, enter the water door (examine the pots to see which is which.)
- Place the Dead Sapling in the fungi pot, enter the fungi door.
- Place the Budding Sapling in the earth/ivy pot, enter the earth/ivy door.
- Place the Healthy Sapling in the old pot [cobwebs] and enter the remaining door [cobwebs mentioned on examine].
The Belly of the BeastEdit
- Proceed North and enter the doorway.
- After the cutscene, jump into the chasm.
- Proceed through the three passageways whilst evading the acid, players with high life points or some food can simply run through the acid taking the shortest route to save time.
- After an interactive cutscene, return to Lucille.
- Congratulations! Quest complete!