Summoning Your PetEdit
All Solomon's General Store pets are accessed and customized through the pet interface. This interface can be accessed via two ways: by right-clicking the summoning icon on the action bar and selecting "pet interface," or by opening the hero interface and selecting the "pets" tab. Pets can also be summoned without entering the pet interface by right-clicking the summoning icon on the action bar and selecting "summon pet."
All Legendary pets have three stages of growth - baby, adolescent, and adult. A pet will take approximately 15 hours to reach the adolescent stage and an additional 25 hours to reach the adult stage. This time can be halved by "playing" with your pet by making it do one of its two emotes. It appears that while the pet is with you, it generates its own pet points up to a cap of 30 points. When this cap is reached, simply making the pet do an emote will allow you to retrieve the generated points, making it possible to raise the pet in half the time.
Companion and Follower pets do not grow, nor can they be fed.
Renaming Your PetEdit
All Solomon's Store Pets can be renamed via the pet interface. Currently, the Legendary and Companion pets can be renamed to one of the following names:
- Fido (Latin for "I am faithful")
- Abaddon (Hebrew for "abyss", an angel of destruction)
- Ahriman (Persian spirit of destruction)
- Azazel (Uncertain object or place related to the scapegoat)
- Cerberus (Greek guardian of the underworld)
- Diabolos (Greek for "slanderer")
- Kitty (Derivative of Kitten, refering to any cat)
- Liono (Possibly a reference to the TV show ThunderCats)
- Leandros (Greek for "lion of men")
- Leonidas (Spartan king, famous for the Battle of Thermopylae, also Greek for "Lion-like")
- Lionel (French for "little lion")
- Leonard (Germanic for "brave lion")
- Igneous ("Of or relating to fire", from Latin "ignis")
- Nemea (An ancient site in Greece, notably tied to the myths of the Nemean Lion)
- Simurgh (A Persian benevolent winged mythical creature)
- Arezzo (A city in Italy)
- Lycia (A former region in what is now Turkey, notably tied to the myths of the Chimera)
- Pixiu (貔貅，A Chinese winged lion)
- Kirin (Another name for the Qilin (麒麟), a Chinese mythological creature)
- Linus (The Greek demigod that created melody and rhythm)
- Riddle (Likely a reference to the "Riddle of the Sphynx")
- Loup (French for "wolf")
- Sanguis (Refers to blood)
- Grimalkin (Refers to an old female cat)
- Red Fang
- Bakeneko (Cat yōkai from Japanese folklore, translates to "Monster Cat")
- Chernobog (A deity from Slavic mythology)
- Mr Punchy
- Ms Punchy
- Mr Stampy
- Ms Stampy
- Charlie (Reference to Charlie the Unicorn)
The Follower pets (currently the only follower pet is the Golden Chinchompa) can be renamed to one of the following names:
Recolouring your petEdit
All legendary and companion pets have the option to be recoloured on certain parts of their model.
- Dim grey
- Slate grey (default)
- Ivory white
- Hot pink
- Navy blue
- Royal blue
- Sky blue
- Lawn green
- Forest green
- Saddle brown
All Legendary pets from Solomon's Store share the following abilities.
All Legendary pets can forage from the moment they are obtained. Some of the things that they are confirmed to be able to forage are as follows:
- Coins: 10 to 500
- Grimy Herbs: Guam, Harralander, Irit, Cadantine
- Seeds: Potato, Sweetcorn, Onion, Wildblood, Jangerberry, Poison Ivy, Dwarf Weed
- Remains: Bones, Big bones, Baby dragon bones
Legendary pets are able to take an item to your bank once they reach the adolescent stage, and they can take one item every 10 minutes. The pet's ability to bank does not work in Wilderness Level 1 and beyond (further north). If one just crosses the Wilderness Wall (and the Wilderness level display does not actually appear; thus can be considered "Wilderness Level Zero") and does not walk north, then the pet's banking ability still can be used.
Legendary pets are able to scavenge dropped items when they reach adult stage. To access the scavenge feature, 'Interact' with the pet and select 'Convenience', then select 'Scavenge'. When scavenge is selected, a menu interface will appear; the pet will automatically collect charms, but is able to pick up other items too. You can make the pet scavenge: Gold, Runes & Talismans, Herbs & Seeds, Weapons, Armour, Metal Bars & Ore, Bones & Ashes, Raw & Cooked food and Miscellaneous. The pet will not always pick up items after a kill.
To deactivate scavenge, 'interact' with your pet, select 'convenience' and select 'Heel'.
The pet will only pick up one item from a slain enemy, if an enemy drops two or more items, the pet will only pick up one.
There is a chance that the item picked up by the pet will appear in your bank rather than being in your inventory.
Each pet from the store has individual emotes. See their individual pages for details.
Types of PetsEdit
Each Legendary pet has 6 unique emotes, 2 per growth stage. They can forage, bank and scavenge items, depending on which growth stages are unlocked.
|Bloodpouncer||N/A (Available with Game Card promotions and the Gold Membership package)|
Companion pets do not have any abilities or growth stages. Each pet has a unique emote.
Follower pets do not have any abilities or emotes.
|Other players can interact with the chinchompa.|
|Image||Name||RuneCoin Cost||Loyalty Point Cost||Info|
|N/A||Immediately advances the pet by one growth stage.|
|Jelly Treat|| One (1)|
| One (1)|
|+100% passive and interactive advancement for 1 hour.|
|Tasty Treat|| One (1)|
| One (1)|
|+50% passive and interactive advancement for 1 hour.|