|Release date||5 August 2008 (Update)|
|Quest NPC?||Meeting History|
|Location||The past (north of Ardougne)|
|Examine||With fur as white as...|
Snowy is the first domestic dog of the first family on Gielinor. He appears to be a Terrier and is probably the ancestor of all the dogs on Gielinor (and also making Terriers the oldest domestic dogs as well).
Unfortunately, when player travels to the past B, he is deceased. According to the grave marker he died at the age of 10 years old.
The player may choose to interact with Snowy. If he/she does, the options are:
- Take me to... (He can take a player to any of the four NPC's in Past A.)
Snowy dies between Part A and Part B. His grave can be found by heading 3 tiles north from the portal, 18 tiles east, 5 more tiles north, and then 3 last tiles west. Based on the inscription on his grave he died at the age of 10. The inscription reads:
|“||Our beloved Snowy. Died age 10. A truly kind-hearted dog, so gentle and fun.||”|
- Snowy's name is possibly a reference to Snowy the dog from the Tintin comic books.
- Sometimes, Snowy will follow players around until led outside. This behavior is similar to the stray dogs in Varrock.
- Strangely, Snowy's head in the chatbox doesn't match his colour.
- When you chat to Snowy, it does not translate the speech into English even if you have over level 14 summoning.
- If you use a spade on Snowy's grave you will receive the message "Are you seriously considering digging up poor Snowy?".