Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Release date||5 August 2008 (Update)|
|Quest NPC||Meeting History|
|Location||The past (north of Ardougne)|
|Examine||With fur as white as...|
Unfortunately, when player travels to the past B, he is deceased. According to the grave marker he died at the age of 10 years old.
The player may choose to interact with Snowy. The options are:
- Take me to... (He can take a player to any of the four NPCs in Past A.)
Snowy dies between Part A and Part B. His grave can be found by heading 3 tiles north from the portal, 18 tiles east, 5 more tiles north, and then 3 last tiles west. Based on the inscription on his grave he died at the age of 10. The inscription reads:
|“||Our beloved Snowy. Died age 10. A truly kind-hearted dog, so gentle and fun.||”|
- Snowy's name is possibly a reference to Snowy the dog from the Tintin comic books.
- Sometimes, Snowy will follow players around until led outside. This behaviour is similar to the stray dogs in Varrock.
- Strangely, Snowy's head in the chatbox doesn't match his colour.
- When you chat to Snowy, it does not translate the speech into English even if you have over level 14 summoning.
- If you use a spade on Snowy's grave you will receive the message "Are you seriously considering digging up poor Snowy?".
|Part 2 of the Enchanted key quest series|