|Release date||18 December 2007 (Update)|
|High Alch||0 coins|
|Low Alch||0 coins|
|Destroy||You can get another from Diango in Draynor Village.|
|Store price||Not sold|
|Examine||A tiny model of Lumbridge Castle inside a glass dome.|
When a player shakes the snow globe, snow falls randomly in a 5 by 5 square centred on the player and all their free inventory spots fill with snowballs. Between 2 and 5 piles of snow fall (it will not snow in buildings with roofs). The snow melts after a while. After the event, Jagex removed the snow globe's ability to produce snow around the player. However, the snow globe will continue to generate snowballs after the 2007 Christmas event, unlike the snowballs from the previous event, which melted a short while after.
When shaken, the Globe can do the following:
- Shake Snow globe: You shake the snow globe. (snow globe image appears) and a softer version of Harmony is played.
- Continue: The snow globe fills your inventory with snow!
- Close: No snow in inventory
- Cancel: Keeps snow globe image on.
Snowballs can be wielded and thrown at other players, but cannot be used as a weapon against monsters.
Upon the release of RuneScape HD a glitch occurred when a player shook the globe. The snow globe floated in mid-air next to them while their empty hand was shaking. This has been fixed by Jagex.
Upon shaking it, if the player does any action that can cancel an interface, they will be seen just holding the globe, without the interface showing the close-up of the globe appearing. This has not been fixed.
Once shaking and closing the interface, if you move away, the snow will still fall on the place where you've shaken it and it will stomp itself until it dissapears.
- When attempting to shake the Snow globe while stunned from a failed pickpocket attempt, you receive the message "You can't do that if bound by Magic."
- The image in the snow globe is a winter version of Lumbridge Castle.
- Upon making snowballs, they can be stored in a player's bank.
- When shaking the globe so a pile of snow falls around a player's feet, performing the "Turn Into Bones" emote by wearing the Bone brooch of the 2010 Hallowe'en event makes it look like a pile of bones in a snow mound.
- It plays a part of Harmony when shaken; however it is much higher and softer.
- During the 2011 Christmas event the snow that falls beneath a player melts away slower.
- After Evolution of Combat player update, when you shake it, you'll still be in the old pose standing.
Snow globe • Snowman Dance
Easter egg • Bunny ears • Rubber chicken • Easter ring • Chicken set • Chocatrice cape • Easter carrot • Squirrel ears • Sunbeam crown • Icicle crown • Egg on face mask • Chocolate egg on face mask • Eggsterminator
Pumpkin • Halloween masks • Scythe • Zombie head • Jack lantern mask • Skeleton set • Grim reaper hood • Warlock / Witch costume • Web cloak • Eek • Bone brooch • Deathcon lanyard • Deathcon t-shirt • Hourglass • Sock mask • Buskin mask • Hallowed robes • Unhallowed robes • Ectoplasmator
Christmas cracker • Partyhats • Santa hat • Yo-yo • Hats and scarves • Marionettes • Wintumber tree • Reindeer hat • Snow globe • Santa costume • Ice amulet • Ghost costume • Candy cane • Salty claws hat • Heimland games souvenir • Christmas wand • Sparkles • Santa beard
|Cryptic Clue Fest|
|List of music tracks|
|Items with sound|
|Holiday items with sound|
|Emotes with sound||
Air Guitar • Around the World in Eggty Days • Beckon • Idea • Stomp • Freeze and melt • Trick • Dramatic Point • Give Thanks • Lolcano • Seal of Approval • Taskmaster • Skillcape • ROFL • Storm • Snow • Head in the Sand • Disappear • Ghost