|Release||18 October 2006 (Update)|
|High alch||59,400 coins|
|Low alch||39,600 coins|
|Examine||The cape worn by Slayer masters.|
The Slayer cape (t) is the Cape of Accomplishment for the Slayer skill. It can be purchased for 99,000 coins alongside the Slayer hood from Kuradal, a Slayer Master in the Ancient Cavern by players who have achieved level 99 Slayer. Slayer capes are black in colour, and have a red trim if the player has more than one level 99 skill. Kuradal will talk to you when buying a cape, regardless of your combat level, which means she also sells the Slayer cape to players under 110 combat (the level required to get tasks from her). You also need either 45 Firemaking or 15 Strength to enter the cave, with completion of the Barbarian Training to access Kuradal and the Slayer cape.
Talking to Kuradal gives an option to toggle the appearance of the cape to a retro version, overriding the normal appearance and making it look similar to how it did before the 2015 graphical update. Despite it not being a new item, the retro cape can be used with a dragon keepsake key.
|Accuracy||-||-||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
The Slayer cape (t)'s perk provides the ability to teleport to available Slayer Masters. All Capes of Accomplishment can be added to a max cape, completionist cape, or trimmed completionist cape, after which players may choose to enable up to three perks.
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
|The Max Cape Marketplace||99,000||Coins||∞||Yes|
- Currently, 119,351 people are able to own this cape (as seen on the highscores).
- Through the use of experience rewards from lamps, penguin points, zeal, etc; it is possible to achieve 99 slayer at level 3 combat and players are not required to complete the strength activity of barbarian training in order to visit Kuradal and obtain a skillcape. Many skillers 'train' Slayer this way. Reaching 99 Slayer through soul wars and penguin spotting is very slow, however, and will usually take in excess of 4,000 hours of playing time.
- Before the release of Kuradal on 8 December 2009, Duradel/Lapalok sold the Slayer cape. This was the second of the Capes of Accomplishment to change owners.
- The old slayer hoods now have the option to be attached to the cape itself.