|Release date||18 October 2006 (Update)|
|High Alch||59,400 coins|
|Low Alch||39,600 coins|
|Store price|| 99,000 coins|
|Examine||The cape worn by slayer masters.|
Slayer capes are black in colour, and have a red trim if the player has more than one level 99 skill. Kuradal will talk to you when buying a cape, regardless of your Combat level, which means she also sells the Slayer cape to players under 160 combat (the level required to get tasks from her). You also need 45 Firemaking OR 15 Strength to enter the cave, with completion of the Barbarian Training to access Kuradal and the Slayer cape.
It is difficult to obtain 99 Slayer before any other skill, since Constitution experience is gained at a faster rate. However, people have managed to achieve this through the use of:
- Dwarf Multicannon
- Controlled attack style
- Rings of recoil
- Super fishing explosives
- Swapping Slayer reward points, Penguin points, Soul Wars zeal points for Slayer experience
- Experience lamps/Dragonkin Lamps
- Jack of trades
A player wearing an untrimmed slayer cape
A player wearing a trimmed slayer cape
|[view] • [talk]|
- It is possible for a level 4 to get 99 slayer and the slayer cape (you can still gain entrance to the cave without participating in the strength activity). You can do this with the methods mentioned above (minus the controlled attack style and Dwarf Multicannon, since both will raise your Melee and Ranged skills, respectively.). Another way to get 99 slayer at level four is to use the Soul Wars activity and buy slayer experience. An alternative method is to use experience rewards (from lamps, penguin points, zeal points etc.). Many skillers 'train' Slayer this way. 99 Slayer through soul wars and penguin spotting will still take in excess of 4000 hours, however.
- Before the release of Kuradal on 8 December 2009, Duradel/Lapalok sold the Slayer cape. This was the second of the Capes of Accomplishment to change owners.
- While performing the slayer cape emote, you jump nearly as high as when you would be doing the agility emote.
|Capes of Accomplishment(m)||
Agility • Attack • Constitution • Construction • Cooking • Crafting • Defence • Dungeoneering (Master) • Farming • Firemaking • Fishing • Fletching • Herblore • Hunter • Magic • Mining • Prayer • Ranging • Runecrafting • Slayer • Smithing • Strength • Summoning • Thieving • Woodcutting • Quest point
|Capes of Distinction(m)|
Ardougne cloak(1)(2)(3)(4) • Fremennik cloak • Ghostly cloak • H.a.m. cloak • Warlock cloak • Witch cloak • Web cloak • Mourner cloak • Saradomin cloak • Zamorak cloak • Guthix cloak • Armadyl cloak • Bandos cloak • Ancient cloak • Clan cloak • Hati cloak • Hallowed cloak • Unhallowed cloak
|Non-combat, quest- and minigame-related capes|