|Release||14 April 2014 (Update)|
|Destroy||This item can not be reclaimed. You will need to spend renown to get a replacement.|
|Examine||If this item is in your inventory when requesting a new slayer assignment, you will have a choice between two tasks instead of one.|
A Slayer VIP ticket is an item that allows a choice of one of two assignments when obtaining a new task. Tickets may either be bought from Cabbage Facepunch Bonanza, obtained as a reward from Rush of Blood's reward mode, bought for 5 thaler, as a reward from opening the The Raptor's chest with his key, or obtained from a Menaphite gift offering.
With a ticket in the currency pouch, slayer masters offer two different options when assigning a new task. Choosing the first option does not use a ticket; the second option does. If the dialogue is closed, the first task is assigned and no ticket is consumed.
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Festive box (elite)||N/A||5||Uncommon|
|Huge loot crate||N/A||1||Common|
|Large loot crate||N/A||1||Common|
|Medium loot crate||N/A||1||Common|
|Menaphite gift offering (large)||N/A||2–4||Uncommon|
|Menaphite gift offering (medium)||N/A||2–3||Uncommon|
|Menaphite gift offering (small)||N/A||2–12||Uncommon|
|Small loot crate||N/A||1||Uncommon|
- The use of a ticket allows for back-to-back tasks (e.g a player who had an Order of Ascension task as the first choice, completes the task and gets a new task with the ticket), even though back-to-back tasks were removed due to player complaints on hard/annoying tasks.
- You may still receive the option to accept a Slayer Master's slayer challenge while attempting to use a Slayer VIP ticket. This does not consume the ticket.
- During the 2016 Slayer Weekend, all new tasks acted as if the player had a Slayer VIP ticket in their inventory.