|Release date||13 August 2013 (Update)|
|Alchemy||Cannot be alchemised|
|Destroy||You can retrieve it from Dawn's body in the Saradominist tomb, via the portal at the top of the Black Knights' Fortress.|
|Store price||Not sold|
|Examine||Alas, poor Dulcin. I never knew you. (The Death of Chivalry)|
The Skull of Remembrance is the skull of Captain Dulcin and a reward from the Death of Chivalry quest. It is found when searching Dawn's corpse in the Tomb of the Fallen after the quest. The skull allows the player to replay the cutscenes and other parts of the quest, and also has a right-click teleport option, which teleports the player to the ritual chamber in the Black Knights fortress, conveniently close to a bank chest. You can't teleport when in the Wilderness.
By gazing into the skull, the following cutscenes can be rewatched:
- Saradomin's Arrival.
- Deliberately Distressed Damsel.
- Player's Sacrifice OR Sir Owen's Sacrifice (Depending on the player's decision during the quest)
- Knight of the Living Dead.
- Righteous Fury or Saradomin's Gift (Depending on the player's decision during the quest)
It can also be used on various items. The currently known items are:
- Using a Gilded cabbage on it allows you to remember your audience with Brassica Prime.
- Using it on Dawn's body allows you to fight her again.
- Using Zilyana's Gift from The World Wakes quest or a Commorb v2 on it allows you to recall a conversation with Saradomin about his regret about the Naragi race. (If you recieved Juna's or Azzanadra's Gift, you can return to the Guthixian High Druid to swap it for Zilyana's Gift.)
- Using it with the tapestry in the Black Knights' Fortress will replay Sir Owen's commentary about them.
- The examine text is a reference to William Shakespeare's Hamlet; “Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio;"