This article is about the item. For other uses, see Skull.
|Release date||4 January 2001 (Update)|
|High Alch||0 coins|
|Low Alch||0 coins|
|Store price||Not sold|
A Skull is an item that can be found in various places:
- Two can be found north of the Goblin Village, near the Mind altar in the level 2 Wilderness.
- Five can be found in and around the Eastern Ruins (also known as the Abandoned Farm) in mid-level Wilderness.
- North-east of the former Clan Wars green dragon area
Skulls are used in 2 quests so far:
- In Mourning's Ends Part II, Thorgel's item list includes a skull.
- A skull and five bones are used to awaken the spirit discs in the Spirit of Summer quest.
Other than quests, skulls can only be used for Construction in player-owned houses. The player can use them to make a skeleton throne (level 88), Skull Torches (level 94), and hanging skeletons (level 94). Skulls were made non-tradeable due to players using it to scam other players.
If you're entering the Wilderness to obtain a skull, watch out for player killers.
- The Wise Old Man of Draynor will say to get rid of any skulls the player may have, for hygiene purposes.
- There is a skull lying on the ground on the Spirit Realm farm. When the player tries to pick it up without having activated the discs, they receive a message stating that they pick up the skull, but then realise it is still lying there.
- Until 17 October, 2005, these items were useless. However, they were used in scams to try tricking people into thinking they were rares and then paying a lot of money for them.