Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Pendants of Skill are members-only items that give the player a boost in the experience earned the associated skill. These can be obtained via Squeal of Fortune, either directly or as a prismatic pendant that can be changed to any skill-specific pendant. Any pendant, charged or uncharged, can be destroyed for a cosmetic version that may be re-obtained from Diango in Draynor Village. Players can obtain a new pendant of the same type as a pendant they already have, as long as the old pendant has been destroyed or turned cosmetic.
Unlike most items, pendants may be brought into and back out of Dungeoneering. In general, pendants do not increase special experience rewards given by Distractions and Diversions or minigames, but they may give extra experience for activities (such as combat) performed inside such an event.
The bonus experience gained from a pendant is dependent on the relevant level. Experience from a normal pendant is equal to 1.2x the experience of a large XP lamp, and experience from a prized pendant is equal to 1.2x the experience of a huge XP lamp.
Players can "Claim xp" from any remaining charged pendant, adding the remaining experience as bonus experience and turning the pendant into a cosmetic pendant of skill. Right clicking on the pendant allows you to change its appearance to any other skill. Up until 24 August 2015, players could only change the cosmetic pendants's skill as long as they had unlocked that particular type of pendant, but that restriction has since been lifted.
As of 24 August 2015, any member can go to Diango to claim a cosmetic pendant and cosmetic prized pendant, with all skills unlocked, regardless of if they had ever obtained one or not.
List of pendantsEdit
|Skill||Pendant||Prized pendant||Skill||Pendant||Prized pendant||Skill||Pendant||Prized pendant|
Stacking of experience boostsEdit
|Does not stack||Does stack|
|Refer a Friend Programme||Bonus experience|
|Bonus XP Weekends||Experience boosting auras (Wisdom, Salvation/Corruption/Harmony(all 4 tiers), Festive aura)|
|Urns||The clan avatar skilling buff|
|Goldsmith Gauntlets||Herculean rings - (Skills affected: Agility, Mining, Farming, Defence, Woodcutting)|
- The colours of the pendants are meant to contain the colours of the skillcapes which their skills represent. Some of the pendants have slightly off colours, however. (Fletching is baby-blue and white instead of dark teal and gold, Dungeoneering is brown and light brown instead of reddish-brown and light orange)
- The pendants have the same graphical effect as the Mad Necklace when equipped and un-equipped.
- You are able to convert a prismatic pendant into a pendant you already own (e.g. Pendant of Agility) only if said pendant is with Diango.
- If you take a pendant from Diango, then close the interface before opening again, you will not be able to retrieve the prized counterpart of it until the normal one is destroyed. You can retrieve both if you didn't close the interface though.
- Despite being released after the pendants were discontinued, it is possible to change a pendant to give Invention experience. It shares the same appears as the divination pendant.