|Release date||16 January 2012 (Update)|
|Alchemy||Cannot be alchemised|
|Destroy||You can reclaim the boots from Diango in Draynor Village if you destroy them.|
|Store price||Not sold|
|Examine||Imbued with Sköll's agility and ties to nature.|
Sköll boots are boots received from killing Sköll in the 2012 and 2013 Winter events. They double Woodcutting and Agility experience when worn. The boots start off with 100% charge. As players gain experience in Woodcutting or Agility, the charges decrease. The rate the charges are used up depends on how much experience is gained and on the level in the skill the player is training. Having higher skill levels allows more experience to be earned per charge.
If lost, the boots retain what charge they had before, and can be retrieved from Diango or the Fremennik citizen at the gate while the event is ongoing.
If the charge from previous Sköll events had not been used up prior to the event, the boots retain their charge and can be recharged fully after the previous charge has been used up.
A player wearing the sköll boots
|[view] • [talk]|
|Equipping charged||Your woodland senses are heightened as the agile wolf spirit flows through you.|
|Unequipping charged||Sköll's natural wisdom and grace drift away.|
|Checking power||Your Sköll boots have X% of their power remaining.|
|When a 10% increment of charge has been lost||You feel power ebbing slightly from your boots (X% remaining).|
|When <1%||Your Sköll boots have almost run out of power|
|Using up all the charge||Your wolf fur boots have lost their power. The nimble spirit of the wolf no longer flows through you.|
At level 99, Sköll boots last for 1,250,000 Agility/Woodcutting experience(625k bonus exp).
Starting at level 81, Sköll boots last for roughly 1,000,000 Agility/Woodcutting experience(500k bonus exp).
The agility experience bonus Edit
- Does NOT
- stack with agility brawlers
- double the reward from The Pit
- double the reward from the Flash Powder Factory
- work during the duration of a Refer a Friend Programme experience bonus
- double the experience gained from lamps
- stack with the penance horn bonus. The experience from the horn is used before the boots if both are equipped
- double experience gained in Balthazar Beauregard's Big Top Bonanza
- double the reward experience gained (tickets) from Brimhaven Agility Arena
- stack with the bonus from Bonus XP Weekend
- stack with pendants and amulets won from the Squeal of Fortune
- give bonus experience after completing the Bandos Agility Course
The woodcutting experience bonus Edit
- double the bonus experience gained while wearing Seer's headband 2 and higher
- double the experience from the evil tree D & D
- stack (additively) with the woodcutting ring
- double the experience while collecting resources at the Citadel. Also stacks with the clan fealty bonus experience and the Clan avatar's Skilling Bonus buff.
- stack with the crystal saw while cutting planks during Sawmill training. The boots also double the experience earned when a job is completed
- Seers Headband
- Does NOT
- Contrary to popular belief, time is not a factor for using the charges. This confusion originates from when the Hati paws were first announced. It was said they would last for 10 hours of combat, but this was changed when the paws were released.
- Even when the sacred clay hatchet is in inventory and when the player is not gaining bonus experience from it, the Sköll boots do NOT give you any bonus experience when wearing them.