Sithik Ints is a member of the Humans Against Monsters cult, currently residing in Yanille, and a potent necromancer. Previously, he used to be an adventurer before devoting himself to studying magic, in particular necromancy, which is frowned upon by most of the wizards of RuneScape and even forbidden to practise in some areas. He is featured in the Zogre Flesh Eaters quest, when he deprives the ogre populace of their ceremonial dance enclave, Jiggig, by necromantically animating their dead into zombified and skeletal ogres.
Sithik travelled to Yanille in order to deal a blow to the ogres of Gu'Tanoth south of the city for H.A.M., staying in a guest lodge inside the city. He tasked Brentle Vahn, a local frequenting the Dragon Inn, with the placement of a backpack containing a black prism that caused a massive explosion, cursing the entire area with a necromantic spell as well as killing Vahn. The spell successfully reanimated all of the interred ogres, who proceeded to attack their living kin, forcing the entire site of Jiggig to be barricaded. Meanwhile, Sithik became ill, remaining bed-ridden in Yanille.
The ogre shaman on site, Grish, enlisted an adventurer's help in order to reclaim Jiggig, and upon their investigation they discovered the ruined bag and the prism, as well as Vahn's corpse, his tankard from the Dragon Inn and a page describing the curse torn from Sithik's necromancy book. Following these leads, they consulted with Zavistic Rarve, grand secretary of the Wizards' Guild, and the landlord of the Dragon Inn. During an interrogation of Sithik, wherein he denied any involvement with the Jigging incident, they discovered Sithik's necromancy book with the missing page, as well as a book written by Johanhus Ulsbrecht, the leader of H.A.M. After the landlord identified Sithik as the last person seen talking to Vahn by means of a portrait sketched by the adventurer, Zavistic found the evidence sufficiently incriminating and gave the adventurer a potion to feed Sithik.
After discretely lacing the necromancer's tea with the potion, Sithik, upon drinking of it, was transformed into an ogre himself and subsequently confessed everything when threatened with the prospect of remaining in that form. He revealed that the spell is permanent and Jiggig would have to be abandoned, but that the disease spread by the undead ogres could be remedied using Relicym's balm, brewed using herbs from Karamja. Additionally, he mentioned that the undead could be most effectively damaged using brutal arrows, as regular arrows are made to target living organs.
Armed with the information, the adventurer returned to Grish, who asked them to retrieve an artefact from the depths of Jiggig in order to consecrate their new ceremonial site. Zavistic then took over the case, planning a tribunal for Sithik once he would return to human form.
- If you try to steal the cup of tea atop his drawers, he will shout at you and tell you to stop. If you try to telegrab the cup of tea, he will call you a telegrabbing fiend.
- ^ Malignius Mortifer, RuneScape. "Necromancy! The fools in the Guild of Wizards shun anyone who practices[sic] this art, but there are a few across the lands who know the rudiments. Grayzag, Invrigar, Sithik…"
- ^ Sithik Ints, "Zogre Flesh Eaters", RuneScape. "I'm a scholarly student of the magical arts. When I was younger I used to be an adventurer, probably just like yourself. But I lost an interest in the constant fighting, looting and gaining abilities. Instead I decided to focus my attention and time to study the purer form of the lost arts. [...] Ignorant people call the 'dark arts'. I'm talking about Necromancy, the power to bring the dead back to life – the power of the gods!"
- ^ Grish, "Zogre Flesh Eaters", RuneScape. "Da Zogres are da bigun nasties wiv da sickies, deys old pals of Grish but deys jig in Jiggig when det's full home is deep in da dirt, dey's is not da same dead'uns like was before. Dem zogries commin from da under dirt and us is lost for da Jiggie jig place."
- ^ Zavistic Rarve, "Zogre Flesh Eaters", RuneScape. "Well a wizard by the name of 'Sithik Ints' was doing some research in this area. He may know something about it. He's lodged at the guest house to the North, though he's ill and isn't able to leave his room."
- ^ Sithik Ints, "Zogre Flesh Eaters", RuneScape. "Ok, ok, I admit it, I got Brentle Vahn to cast a spell to put an end to those awful Ogres… they're just disgusting creatures…"
- ^ Zavistic Rarve, "Zogre Flesh Eaters", RuneScape. "Don't you worry about Sithik, he's not likely to be moving from his bed for a long time. When he eventually does get better, he's going to be sent before a disciplinary tribunal, then we'll sort out what's what."