RuneScape Wiki

Sirenic armour

29,474pages on
this wiki
Sirenic armour set equipped

A male player wearing full Sirenic armour.

Sirenic armour is level 90 Ranged power armour made from sirenic scales, which are drops from aquanites, spiritual mages, dark beasts, airut, and creatures in the Monastery of Ascension. These scales, along with algarum thread bought from Ocellus, are used to create the sirenic armour, requiring level 91 to 93 Crafting for each piece.

Sirenic armour is degradable and cannot be repaired. However, similar to other tier 90 armours that revert to dust, using one of the same piece of armour on another can combine the charges, this is capped at 100%. For example, using a hauberk with 70% charge remaining on another hauberk with 5% charge remaining will return a hauberk with a total remaining charge of 75%. A warning will be given when attempting to do this.

The armour set consists of the sirenic mask, sirenic hauberk, and sirenic chaps. It is tier 90, like tectonic and malevolent armour, and it gives the best damage bonus of any Ranged armour in the game. After taking 100,000 hits in combat, it will degrade to nothing. The full set of sirenic armour requires 84 sirenic scales and 6 algarum thread to make.

The armour set may be paired with ascension grips, which are level 90 ranged power gloves, or with flarefrost boots, which are level 90 ranged power boots.

Made from raw materials, the full set costs 33,885,858 coins.

According to the examine text on the sirenic scales, the scales are part of a cloth created by Remora, a siren featured in the quest Song from the Depths.

Upon death, armour pieces will degrade 10% if left in your gravestone.


Sirenic armour Grand Exchange cost
Sirenic maskSirenic mask5,943,598 [view]
Sirenic hauberkSirenic hauberk17,319,353 [view]
Sirenic chapsSirenic chaps11,631,247 [view]
Total price34,894,198
[view] [talk]

Components and BonusesEdit

Mainhand info Off-hand info Attributes Strength bonus
Style Dmg Acc Style Dmg Acc Defence-icon Constitution-icon Prayer-icon Attack-icon Ranged-icon Magic-icon
Sirenic maskSirenic mask - - - - - - 435 0 2 - 23 -
Sirenic hauberkSirenic hauberk - - - - - - 500 0 3 - 34 -
Sirenic chapsSirenic chaps - - - - - - 479 0 2 - 29 -
Totals - - - - - - 1414 0 7 - 86 -


Around Wikia's network

Random Wiki