|Release date||6 April 2001 (Update)|
|Quest NPC|| Recruitment Drive|
What's Mine is Yours
Freeing Sir Amik Varze
A Void Dance
Evil Dave's Big Day Out
|Location||White Knights' Castle in Falador|
|Examine||Leader of the White Knights.|
Sir Amik Varze is the leader of the White Knights of Falador. He rules Asgarnia in the absence of the region's true king, King Vallance. He has association with the Temple Knights. He is also a member of the Lumbridge Secret Council, in addition to featuring prominently in the first RuneScape novel, Betrayal at Falador.
Players may start the following quests by speaking to Sir Amik Varze:
He can be found on the 2ndUK] of the tower on the west side of the White Knights' Castle in Falador and in the Banquet room in Lumbridge castle during Recipe For Disaster quest. floor[
- When asked about the "Siege of Falador", Sir Amik Varze will reply with a brief response about Kara-Meir, as well as Squire Theodore, both of which are 2 major protagonists of the Runescape novels "Betrayal at Falador", "Return to Canifis", and "Legacy of Blood". However, when asked about Theodore, he replies sadly that "...He is no longer with us."
- As with many of the White Knights and Temple Knights, his name is a play on words; when spoken with a non-rhotic accent, it sounds like "ceramic vase".
- Sir Amik is an alcoholic, as on several occasions he has been shown indulging in drink, usually during holiday events. This is because drinking is one of the only secular activities the White Knight code allows.
- Sir Amik Varze may hold the tile of Grand Master like his predecessor Grand Master Perior, but he does not actually use it ingame.
- In the first novel, Betrayal at Falador, he is shown to keep a hawk as a pet.
Sir Amik Varze
|This template is about Sir Amik Varze|