Sinclair Mansion is a large mansion that plays a significant role in the Murder Mystery quest. It can be found by heading north-east from Seers' Village, up the path that leads to Rellekka. Sinclair Mansion is also north of Camelot Castle.
Sinclair Mansion is the location of a murder which players can solve by doing the Murder Mystery quest.
There are a total of 17 NPCs. These include:
- 2 cows (1 dairy cow, and 1 Attackable level 2)
- 4 rats (attackable level 2)
- 3 chickens (attackable level 1)
- 1 Guard dog (Non-attackable)
- A Gossip is involved in the Murder Mystery and King's Ransom quests, but does not always stay inside Sinclair Mansion property.
- 3 Guards
- 7 men. These men are:
- 5 women. These women are:
Sinclair Mansion has cabbage, wheat, and potato respawns, along with a range, dairy churn, dairy cow, chickens, cows, water sources, and a barrel with unlimited amounts of free flour (use an empty pot on the barrel in the kitchen). This makes the location near ideal for up and coming cooks.
For example, by bringing baskets of tomatoes and a pot, one could cook a large quantity of pizza and meat pizzas with everything needed close at hand. Baked potatoes, buttered potatoes, and even cheese potatoes can be made entirely on location with nothing to bring other than a bucket for milking the dairy cow.
The Sinclair Mansion range and the range inside Al Kharid's Kebab Shop (and several other buildings in Al Kharid) are the only bronze ranges in RuneScape.
- Sinclair Mansion may be a reference to the mansion of Augusteen St. Clair from Uncle Tom's Cabin.
|Miscellaneous||Quick guide • Transcript|