|Release||14 March 2014 (Update)|
|Destroy||Are you sure you want to destroy your Treasure Hunter prize? You will not be able to reclaim it!|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|Exchange||25,700 coins (info)|
|Examine||Used to charge Silverhawk boots.|
Silverhawk feathers are tradeable items won on Treasure Hunter used to charge Silverhawk boots. One feather will give the boots one charge, and the boots can have a maximum of 500 charges at any time. An untradable counterpart that is identical in regards to functionality is called Silverhawk down. When the feathers are used, the player will also use bonus experience.
The following calculator tells you how many feathers you need to get to a level from a given amount of experience. It can also factor in bonus experience.
template = Calculator:Silverhawks form = CalcForm result = CalcResult param = level|Target level|2|int| param = xp|Current experience|0|int| param = bonusxp|Bonus xp|0|int|
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
- The item was made available on the Grand Exchange on 10 March 2014, 4 days before it was officially released.
- After its initial promotion, the cash out value was made 10x higher (from 100 to 1,000 coins) before it was changed to the current value of 0.
- Before an update on 12 January 2015, the item had a buy limit of 100.