- Speak to Mosol Rei outside Shilo Village, he gives you a Wampum belt.
- Use the belt on Trufitus, north-east of Tai Bwo Wannai Village. Tell him you're going to search for "Ah Za Rhoon".
Ah Za RhoonEdit
- Travel east of Trufitus' hut, over the agility log and then south to Ah Za Rhoon.
- Search the mound and select excavate.
- Use a lit torch on the mound, then rope.
- Search the fissure, climb down.
- Search the 'cave in' (see map) and wiggle through the rocks.
- Search the loose rocks for a scroll.
- Search the old sacks to the south-east.
- Look at the gallows.
- Search the gallows for a corpse.
- Read the scrolls.
- Use the lodestone to get back to Trufitus.
- Use the two scrolls and the corpse on Trufitus and ask about the sacred ground.
- Walk west to the nearby statue. Bury the corpse then talk to the Spirit of Zadimus.
- Use the bone shard on Trufitus.
- Read both scrolls.
- Talk to Trufitus (ask for help with Bervirius).
- Travel south-west to Cairn Island, climb the rocks and go across the bridge.
- Make sure to walk across the bridge otherwise you will lose balance and fall.
- Search the 'well stacked rocks' to the north to enter the Tomb of Bervirius.
- Inside, run south and search the 'tomb dolmen' to receive three items.
- Read all 3 options on the Berverius scroll, then travel back to Trufitus and show him everything.
- Use the chisel on the sword pommel to create bone beads.
- Use the beads on the bronze wire to create beads of the dead.
- Show Trufitus the necklace.
- Travel south-east of Trufitus' hut, over the agility log and run north, past The Shaikahan.
- Search the Foliage, then attempt to open the Ancient Door.
- Use a chisel on the bone shard, equip the beads of the dead then use the bone key on the door to open it.
- Open the ancient metal gate, climb down the rocks and run to the south west corner and use 3 bones on the tomb doors.
- Search the dolmen.
- Kill all 3 forms of Nazastarool.
- Take the Rashiliyia corpse.
- 2 quest points
- 3,875 experience
- Access to Shilo Village
- Access to gem rocks in Shilo Village
- Access to the Shilo Village cart system, which travels between Brimhaven and Shilo Village for a fare of 10 coins
- After completing the quest, you can sell every item you obtained during the quest to Yanni Salika in Shilo Village for 2,000 coins — 100 coins each for the stone-plaque, tattered scroll, crumpled scroll, Bervirius notes and the bone key, 500 coins for the locating crystal, and 1,000 coins for the beads of the dead.
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.