|Start point||Mosol Rei, who is outside of Shilo Village in the south part of Karamja.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Official length||Medium to Long|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
Can be bought from Jiminua's Jungle Store (The general store north west of Tai Bwo Wannai):
|Enemies to defeat|
- Speak to Mosol Rei outside Shilo Village, he gives you a Wampum belt.
- Use the belt on Trufitus, north-east of Tai Bwo Wannai Village. Tell him you're going to search for "Ah Za Rhoon".
Ah Za RhoonEdit
- Travel east of Trufitus' hut, over the agility log and then south to Ah Za Rhoon.
- Search the mound and select excavate.
- Use a lit torch on the mound, then rope.
- Search the fissure, climb down.
- Search the 'cave in' (see map) and wiggle through the rocks.
- Search the loose rocks for a scroll.
- Search the old sacks to the south-east.
- Look at the gallows.
- Search the gallows for a corpse.
- Read the scrolls.
- Use the lodestone to get back to Trufitus.
- Use the two scrolls and the corpse on Trufitus and ask about the sacred ground.
- Walk west to the nearby statue. Bury the corpse then talk to the Spirit of Zadimus.
- Use the bone shard on Trufitus.
- Read both scrolls.
- Talk to Trufitus (ask for help with Bervirius).
- Travel south-west to Cairn Island, climb the rocks and go across the bridge.( Be careful, you can sometimes fall - use the Surge ability to bypass this).
- Search the 'well stacked rocks' to the north to enter the Tomb of Bervirius.
- Inside, run south and search the 'tomb dolmen' to receive three items.
- Read all 3 options on the Berverius scroll, then travel back to Trufitus and show him everything.
- Use the chisel on the sword pommel to create bone beads.
- Use the beads on the bronze wire to create beads of the dead.
- Show Trufitus the necklace.
- Travel south-east of Trufitus' hut, over the agility log and run north, past The Shaikahan.
- Search the Foliage, then attempt to open the Ancient Door.
- Use a chisel on the bone shard, equip the beads of the dead then use the bone key on the door to open it.
- Open the ancient metal gate, climb down the rocks and run to the south west corner and use 3 bones on the tomb doors.
- Search the dolmen.
- Kill all 3 forms of Nazastarool.
- Take the Rashiliyia corpse.
- Travel back to the Tomb of Bervirius on Cairn Island.
- Use the Rashiliyia corpse on the 'tomb dolmen'.
- Quest complete!
- 2 quest points
- 3,875 experience
- Access to Shilo Village
- Access to gem rocks in Shilo Village
- Access to the Shilo Village cart system, which travels between Brimhaven and Shilo Village for a fare of 10 coins
- After completing the quest, you can sell every item you obtained during the quest to Yanni Salika in Shilo Village for 2,000 coins — 100 coins each for the stone-plaque, tattered scroll, crumpled scroll, Bervirius notes and the bone key, 500 coins for the locating crystal, and 1,000 coins for the beads of the dead.
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice
|Miscellaneous||Quick guide • Transcript|