Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Release||12 April 2010 (Update)|
|Examine||For improving the performance of a maple, magic or elder shieldbow.|
A Shieldbow sight is an item bought from the rewards trader in Daemonheim for 10,000 Dungeoneering tokens. It attaches to either a maple shieldbow (with 45 Ranged and 45 Dungeoneering), a magic shieldbow (with 55 Ranged and 45 Dungeoneering), or an elder shieldbow (with 65 Ranged and 45 Dungeoneering), turning them into a maple shieldbow (sighted), magic shieldbow (sighted), or elder shieldbow (sighted) respectively. However, given the number of tokens (10,000) needed to buy the item, one would need to be level 49 Dungeoneering to have the required tokens, assuming that one did not use XP lamps or resource dungeon one-time XP bonuses to raise one's Dungeoneering level.
The shieldbow sight may be detached and reattached as many times as required without cost on any maple, magic or elder shieldbow.
- Prior to 15 April 2010, the shieldbow sight was indicated under RuneScape's manual as having a dungeoneering requirement of 30 to install, yet within the game itself, it is 45.
- When attaching the shieldbow sight examine text says "You carefully attach the sight to your shieldbow", and when removing, it says "You dismantle the bow into its component parts".
- When you die in the Wilderness and lose your shieldbow sight, it will remain on the floor, and if you run back in time, you will be able to recover it.
- This item does not degrade, unlike the Gravite shortbow or the Chaotic crossbow.
|Mainhand info||Off-hand info||Attributes||Strength bonus|
|Maple shieldbow (sighted)||Arrow||238||732||-||-||-||110||0||0||-||-||-|
|Magic shieldbow (sighted)||Arrow||291||983||-||-||-||196||0||0||-||-||-|
|Elder shieldbow (sighted)||Arrow||344||1299||-||-||-||259||0||0||-||-||-|
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- The shieldbow sight used to cost 45,000 Dungeoneering Tokens before the 21 April 2010 update.
- For a while after the release of the Evolution of Combat, the sighted magic shieldbow was members-only. Despite this, free players could still attach the shieldbow sight to a magic shieldbow, resulting in the creation of a Members object. The only way to remove the sight was to log into a members world. This was fixed in a hidden update.