|Start point||Reldo, the Varrock palace librarian.|
|Member requirement||Free to play|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat||
- Talk to Reldo who is located in the Varrock Palace library and ask him for a quest.
- Search the bookcase (middle bookcases, right side) with the navy blue book, then read it or skim through it.
The Phoenix GangEdit
- Talk to Reldo and ask about the Phoenix Gang.
- Talk to Baraek who is located in the north-east of Varrock square, and give him 10 coins. Ask him every question available.
- Travel to the Phoenix Gang Hideout which is located south of Aubury's Rune Shop. It will be marked by a red exclamation mark on the map.
- Climb down the ladder.
- Talk to Straven and ask to join. Tell him you know who he is.
- Go to the Blue Moon Inn which is just north of Varrock's southern entrance.
- Kill Jonny the beard.
- Grab the report he drops.
- Talk to Straven
- Look in the weapons chest in the south-west corner of the hideout to get one half of the Shield of Arrav.
The Black Arm GangEdit
- Talk to Charlie the Tramp located just north of Varrock's Southern entrance. Ask him what's down the alley.
- Follow the alley to the west and enter the building.
- Talk to Katrine. Tell her you know about the gang (you can choose any option for the source). Ask her what to do to prove trustworthiness.
- Go to the Phoenix Gang Hideout which is located south of Aubury's Rune Shop.
- Enter the house 2 doors east of the Phoenix Gang Hideout and go up the ladder.
- Pick up the two Phoenix crossbows on the floor.
- Go back and talk to Katrine at the Black Arm Gang.
- Head north and go upstairs and search the cupboard on the south-eastern wall for a half of the Shield of Arrav.
- Use one half of the shield on the other.
- Talk to King Roald who is located in Varrock Palace.
- Quest complete!
- 1 quest point
- 1,200 coins
- If you are a member, you can talk to Historian Minas in the Varrock Museum to receive 5 kudos and an antique lamp that gives 1,000 experience in a skill of level 20 or above.
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice
|Part 1 of the Arrav quest series|