|Start point||Reldo, the Varrock palace librarian.|
|Member requirement||Free to play|
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat||
- Talk to Reldo who is located in the Varrock Palace library and ask him for a quest.
- Search the bookcase with the navy blue book, then read it or skim through it.
The Phoenix GangEdit
- Talk to Reldo and ask about the Phoenix Gang.
- Talk to Baraek who is located in the north-east of Varrock square, and give him 10 coins. Ask him every question available.
- Travel to the Phoenix Gang Hideout which is located South of Aubury's Rune Shop. It will be marked by a red exclamation mark on the map.
- Climb down the ladder.
- Talk to Straven and ask to join. Tell him you know who he is.
- Go to the Blue Moon Inn which is just North of Varrock's Southern entrance.
- Kill Jonny the Beard.
- Grab the report he drops.
- Talk to Straven
- Look in the weapons chest in the Southwest corner of the hideout to get one half of the Shield of Arrav.
The Black Arm GangEdit
- Talk to Charlie the Tramp located just North of Varrock's Southern entrance. Ask him what's down the alley.
- Follow the alley and enter the building.
- Talk to Katrine. Tell her you know about the gang (you can choose any option for the source). Ask her what to do to prove trustworthiness.
- Go the Phoenix Gang Hideout which is located South of Aubury's Rune Shop.
- Enter the house 2 doors east of the Phoenix Gang Hideout and go up the ladder.
- Pick up the two Phoenix crossbows on the floor.
- Talk to Katrine.
- Go upstairs and search a cupboard for a half of the Shield of Arrav.
- Use one half of the shield on the other.
- Talk to King Roald who is located in Varrock Palace.
- Quest complete!
|Part 1 of the Arrav quest series|