|Start point||Councillor Halgrive outside of the Ardougne church.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Length||Short (~17 minutes)|
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat||None|
- Talk to Councillor Halgrive south of the Ardougne church and north of the zoo.
- Talk to Doctor Orbon inside the church and buy a pair of clothes for 100 coins.
Herding the sheepEdit
- Return to the lodestone and go west until you reach the fenced enclosure with a stone building and incinerator (looks like a furnace).
- Equip the plague jacket and trousers and enter the gate.
- Pick up the cattleprod inside the stone enclosure, equip it.
- Prod 1 of each colour sheep in and through the incinerator pen's gate. If the sheep are stuck, simply switch worlds.
- Blue sheep: North-west of the incinerator, just past the Warrior Woman camp.
- Yellow sheep: North of the incinerator, in front of the Fishing Guild.
- Green sheep: East of the incinerator, near a Mysterious Statue.
- Red sheep: South of the incinerator, in front of Ardougne North bank.
Murdering the sheepEdit
- Enter the pen and use the sheep feed on each of them.
- Take all 4 bones, then use them on the incinerator.
- Return to Councillor Halgrive.
- Quest complete!
|Related to the Elf quest series|