|Release date||9 January 2017 (Update)|
|Location||Memorial to Guthix|
|Examine||A representation of sheep. (Hah, made ewe look.)|
The following text is transcluded from Transcript:Sheep (echo).
Guthix: I respect the sheep, bar none, for their purpose is essential, albeit secret. Where there is wool, there is a way. Someday, you too might discover the true power of the sheep, innocent in appearance but essential in bearing. Sheep are under my protection. Harm them at your peril, or you shall pay for your transgression. I shall not tolerate such sheer audacity. Allow me to ram this point home: watch out for the sheep with webbed feet. They are mutton but trouble, and more cunning than they look. Though if you cannot bleat them, join them.
- The examine text references the word ewe, which is a female adult sheep.
- The sheep echo appears to be the two penguins in disguise, which are referenced in the dialogue also.
- The dialogue contains several puns and plays on words/common sayings and phrases such as:
- Where there is wool (will), there is a way.
- I shall not tolerate such sheer (shear) audacity.
- Allow me to ram this point home... Ram being the term for an adult male sheep.
- They are mutton (nothin') but trouble...
- Though if you cannot bleat (beat) them, join them.