Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Sheep may refer to:
- Lamb, a young black sheep found in Lumbridge
- Li'l lamb, a young white sheep found in Lumbridge
- Lumbridge Sheep, a character encountered randomly using the NPC Contact spell
- Disguised sheep, two penguins in Lumbridge disguised as a sheep
- Ram, male sheep that, unlike most sheep, can be fought in combat
- Sheep, a non-player character which can be sheared for wool
- Sheep (black), a black breed of sheep that features in the Sheep Shearer miniquest
- Sick-looking sheep, four discoloured sheep involved in the Sheep Herder quest
- Sheep feed, an item used in the Sheep Herder quest
- Sheep mask, an item that can be obtained from Treasure Trails
- Sheep Herder, a quest started in East Ardougne
- Sheep Shearer, a miniquest started in Lumbridge