|Release||25 July 2016 (Update)|
|Destroy||You will have to explore the Wushanko isles in search of more of this item.|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|Examine||A bowl of Wushanko soup.|
Shark soup is a type of food obtained from cooking uncooked shark soup. It can also be purchased from Tang Chufang on Waiko for 850 chimes and sold for 85 chimes. Eating the shark soup will heal the player for 2350 Life points, but due to the time required to collect and process the ingredients it is recommended not to use them as food.
It is recommended to use cooking gauntlets while cooking to limit the chance of burning the food. Players should also consider cooking on a portable range, or the grill in Waiko; doing so provides a 5% chance to produce an additional shark soup. Wearing a modified sous chef's toque also provides a 5% chance to cook an additional soup.
|Shiny tortle shell bowl||14 Chimes|
|Bundle of bamboo||11 Chimes[note 1]|
|Sliced mushrooms||11 Chimes[note 2]|
|Wobbegong oil||12 Chimes|
|Alaea sea salt||5 Chimes|
|Shark soup||85 Chimes|
|Total Cost for Soup||Total Profit|
|53 Chimes||32 Chimes|
- ^ If sold to Big Bada Bamboo on Tuai Leit, 10 Chimes if sold on Waiko.
- ^ If sold to Sinuman (food merchant) on Cyclosis, 10 Chimes if sold on Waiko
|Ingredients||Shiny tortle shell bowl, Bundle of bamboo, Sliced mushrooms, Wobbegong oil, Alaea sea salt|
|To make Shark soup:|
- Since the ingredients required to make shark soups stack, large quantities can be cooked and sold to Tang at the Waiko market, using his grill for a chance to produce extra soups.
- Ancestral energy can transmute resources from The Arc onto others (e.g., wobbegong oil transmutes into a shiny tortle shell bowl) allowing players some flexibility in gathering resources.
- Shark soup was first added to RuneScape with the Player-owned port update on 11 December 2012.
- It was not possible to create the shark soup at that time; However it was present in the Quick Chat database and could be found on the Grand Exchange. On 20 August 2013, Shark soup was removed from Quick Chat and the Grand Exchange. Mod Doctor confirmed that there were no plans to add shark soup to the game in the Ports - The Next Journey - FAQ on the RuneScape Forums in January 2014.
- It originally healed 1400 life points.
- The previous inventory icon () appeared to be a piece of Nigirizushi floating in the centre of a soup bowl with the examine text "A delicious shark soup."