Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Release date||6 December 2004 (Update)|
|Examine|| • Selachimorpha.|
• Like a dolphin, but considerably less cute.
• Ooh, look, a floating fin.
• Sleek, sinister, silent and shark-shaped.
• Let's not go skinny dipping eh?
• Arghhh!!! Run away!
• The Thalassus makes this shark look like a stickleback.
Sharks are non-attackable fish found near the Ship Yard in east Karamja, near the north shore of Karamja, and in the wreckage of the Fishing Trawler. Because they swim beneath the water, they cannot be attacked. They could also be seen in the Cap'n Arnav random event. Several sharks are circling the waters around a small island with mermaids encountered in Deadliest Catch quest. Two recently added sharks can also be seen from the Water Altar by standing on the edge of the south-eastern or south-western peninsulas.
They have no character model below the water, merely consisting of the visible fin.
- North of Brimhaven beach.
- Ship Yard
- Fishing Trawler (After failing to keep the ship intact)
- Northern Sea - island of mermaids
- Water temple - seen swimming in the water near the altar's island
- Balloon Crash site - circling you in the water.
- Selachimorpha is the scientific name of the shark superorder.