|Start point||Father Reen just south of Al Kharid bank.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Length||Medium (~34 minutes)|
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat||
- Talk to Father Reen south of Al Kharid bank.
- Talk to Father Badden in Uzer.
- Pick and grind a black mushroom and dye Silverlight black. (You can find some beside the staircase)
- Go down the stairs and talk to Evil Dave wearing your 3 black items and your dyed Silverlight.
- Talk to Denath.
- Talk to Jennifer to get a demonic sigil mould.
- Talk to Matthew.
- Go to any furnace and smelt a demonic sigil. Your black outfit can be discarded at this point and replaced with combat gear.
- Talk to the clay golem outside about last night.
- Search the nearby kilns for a book.
- Read the book, and talk to Matthew.
- Go to North to talk to Denath and write down the incantation he tells you.
- Complete the circle and click the sigil to chant the incantation.
- Be sure to take the sigil from the floor, or you will have to make a new one at a furnace.
- Exit the portal and take Tanya's sigil.
- Tell Evil Dave to return to the lair - you should have 4 sigils now.
Rallying the troopsEdit
- Convince Father Badden and Father Reen to join the ritual.
- Talk to the golem, he will refuse to help.
- Go down the stairs and take the Strange implement from the floor.
- Use the implement on the golem, he'll now agree to help.
The final fightEdit
- Talk to Matthew to start the incantation, say it backwards.
- Kill the demon with silverlight.
- Equip darklight and choose your reward.
- Quest complete!
|Related to the Desert quest series|
|Miscellaneous||Quick guide • Transcript|