|Start point||Diary of Herbi Flax in a house on the south-west side of Mort'ton.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Length||Short (~45 minutes)|
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.|
|Enemies to defeat||
- Enter the ruined house south-west of Mort'ton.
- Search the shelf on the wall. And read the diary.
- (Optional) Pick up the empty vials and search the smashed table for extra tarromin and one rogue's purse.
- Make Serum 207 by adding clean tarromin and ashes to a vial of water.
- Use it on Razmire (afflicted) in the general store.
- Kill five loar shades and pick up their remains. Be sure to talk to Razmire first.
- Give him the remains. He may require more Serum 207.
- Use the serum on Ulsquire Shauncy, located in the house east of the general store.
- Wait a minute and ask him about the remains and the temple.
- Talk to Razmire.
- Buy at least one olive oil from his general store and optionally a Flamtaer hammer.
- Open his builders' store.
- Buy 5 timber beams, 5 limestone bricks, 25 swamp paste.
Repairing the templeEdit
- Note for Solo Questers: Shade luring dummies can be used to distract the Loar Shades when repairing the temple.
- Head north-east of Mort'ton and repair the temple until you reach 100% repair and at least 10 sanctity. (use world 88 the official world to make it easier)
- Light the sacred altar in the centre of the temple.
- Use your olive oil on the flame to make sacred oil.
- (Optional) Use Serum 207 on the flame to make Serum 208, which permanently cures NPCs.
Burning a shadeEdit
- Use the sacred oil on a log to create a pyre log.
- Head west of Mort'ton. Use the pyre log then Loar remains on the funeral pyre.
- Light the funeral pyre.
- Collect the reward.
- Talk to Ulsquire.
- Quest complete!
|Related to the Myreque quest series|