|Start point||Diary of Herbi Flax in a house on the south-west side of Mort'ton.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Requirements||The below skill requirements are not boostable unless stated otherwise.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.|
|Enemies to defeat||
- Enter the ruined house south-west of Mort'ton.
- Search the shelf on the wall. And read the diary.
- (Optional) Pick up the empty vials and search the smashed table for extra tarromin and one rogue's purse.
- Make Serum 207 by adding clean tarromin and ashes to a vial of water.
- Use it on Razmire (afflicted) in the general store.
- Kill five loar shades and pick up their remains. Be sure to talk to Razmire first.
- Give him the remains. He may require more Serum 207.
- Use the serum on Ulsquire Shauncy, located in the house east of the general store.
- Wait a minute and ask him about the remains and the temple.
- Talk to Razmire.
- Buy at least one olive oil from his general store and optionally a Flamtaer hammer.
- Open his builders' store.
- Buy 5 timber beams, 5 limestone bricks, 25 swamp paste.
Repairing the templeEdit
- For solo questers: Shade luring dummies can be used to distract the Loar Shades when repairing the temple. Using the Flamtaer bracelet, the solo player can instantly create the temple walls section by section, until at 100%. About 8 bracelets each with 2 charges are required for this method.
- Head north-east of Mort'ton and repair the temple until you reach 100% repair and at least 10 sanctity. (use world 88 the official world to make it easier)
- Light the sacred altar in the centre of the temple.
- Use your olive oil on the flame to make sacred oil.
- (Optional) Use Serum 207 on the flame to make Serum 208, which permanently cures NPCs.
Burning a shadeEdit
- Use the sacred oil on a log to create a pyre log.
- Head west of Mort'ton. Use the pyre log then Loar remains on the funeral pyre.
- Light the funeral pyre.
- Collect the reward.
- Talk to Ulsquire.
- Quest complete!
- 3 quest points
- 2,000 experience
- 2,000 experience
- A few hundred coins if the player uses Serum 208 on Razmire (195) and Ulsquire (196)
- Ability to create Serum 207 and Serum 208
- Ability to play the Shades of Mort'ton activity, burn shades, and claim the rewards from the shade keys.
- After the quest, players can take the Diary of Herbi Flax to the Apothecary in Varrock who will exchange the book for 335 Herblore experience. This can only be done once.
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice
- Music unlocked
|Related to the Myreque quest series|