Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Senventior Disthine Molenko is a chant said by any of several non-player characters to teleport players to the Rune Essence mines. The spell cannot be learned by players and has no effect when said. The following non-player characters are able to teleport players with the spell:
- Aubury located in his Varrock rune shop
- Brimstail located in a cave in the Gnome Stronghold
- Archmage Sedridor located in the Wizards' Tower second floor
- Wizard Distentor located in Magic Guild (requires 66 magic)
- Wizard Cromperty located in the most north-eastern corner of East Ardougne, near the Servant's Guild
- Carwen Essencebinder, located in Carwen Essencebinder Magical Runes Shop in Northeastern Burthorpe
- It is said as "Senventior Disthine Molenko!" (with a Curse spell sound effect).
- The apprentice chants "Seventior Disthine Molesko" to teleport the player to the Sorceress's Garden.
- Though Aubury commonly uses this spell to teleport players, he used to teleport players to the Wizards' Tower once during the Rune Mysteries quest, using the incantation Sparanti morudo calmentor!
- The spell is also used during the ritual in Rune Memories to open a portal to the Abyss for the purpose of creating teleportation spells.