|Release||3 July 2013 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||Yes|
|High alch||500,000 coins|
|Low alch||333,333 coins|
|Exchange||167,784,655 coins (info)|
|Examine||A powerful wand from the depths.|
It is the second strongest wand outside of Dungeoneering, slightly behind the Wand of the praesul.
The wand will degrade to a broken state after 60,000 charges of combat (but loses 2 charges per hit, so has a minimum duration of 5 hours of combat). It can be fixed by Repair NPCs such as Bob in Lumbridge, or at an armour stand in a Player-owned house. A full repair, without discounts, costs 3,000,000 coins.
When dropped in a dangerous player-versus-player situation, the killer will receive the wand in its broken state.
When received with CoinShare active, the Seismic wand will be dropped as 120 Seismic wand shards split evenly among the players and sent directly to their banks. 120 shards can be combined to create this item.
|Armour||0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
The base repair cost of the Seismic wand is 3,000,000 coins. It can be repaired by:
- Bob - the axe seller in Lumbridge
- Tindel Marchant - the weapon and armour repairman at Port Khazard
- Dunstan - the smith in Burthorpe
- Squire - in the workshop area of the Void Knights' Outpost
template = Calculator:Template/Smithing/Armour stand form = repairForm result = repairResult param = level|Smithing level (1-105)|1|int|1-105 param = cost|cost|3000000|hidden|
|The result will appear here when you submit the form.|
Comparison with other magical weaponryEdit
|Staff of Sliske||92||2,110,373,313||2577 (92)|
|Noxious staff||90||136,310,831||2458 (90)|
|Superior Zuriel's staff||88||22,805,578||2343 (88)||
|Camel staff||85||53,937,991||2178 (85)|
|Staff of darkness||85||40,528,012||2178 (85)|
|Chaotic staff|| 80 |
|Attuned crystal staff|| 80 |
|Attuned crystal weapon seed and 2000 harmonic dust||1924 (80)|
|Zuriel's staff||78||17,670,484||1829 (78)||
|Sunspear (magic)|| 78 |
River of Blood
| Free after River of Blood quest|
600,000 to reclaim
|Armadyl battlestaff||77||9,207,010||1783 (77)|
|Greater runic staff|| 75 |
|25,000 Runespan points||1694 (75)||
|Staff of light||75||377,284||1694 (75)||
|Polypore staff||75||1,735,898||1694 (75)|
|Wand of the praesul and Imperium core||92|| 1,432,082,024 (wand)|
|Seismic wand and singularity||90|| 167,784,655 (wand)|
|Wand of the Cywir elders and orb||85|| 20,888,637 (wand)|
|Seasinger kiba and makigai|| 85 |
| 150 Chi|
75 Koi Scales
2 Gemstone kaseki
|Virtus wand and book||80|| 4,984,685 (wand)|
|Attuned crystal wand and orb|| 80 |
|Attuned crystal weapon seed and 2000 harmonic dust||1924 (80)||
|Abyssal wand and orb||75|| 93,844 (wand)|
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||0.0%|
|5 × Rumbling components||100%|
- Despite being a degradable piece of equipment, if the wand is broken there is no broken inventory sprite when wielded or in your inventory. The same affects the seismic singularity.
- Initially, the wand's inventory sprite did not show the blu-ish aura at the tip of the wand, while the model wielded by your character did. This was later changed.
Main-hand magic weapons
|Mage Training Arena||
|Dyed seismic wand||