|Release||20 January 2009 (Update)|
|High alch||0 coins|
|Low alch||0 coins|
|Destroy||You can get another headband from Stankers near the Coal Trucks.|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|Examine||A headband with an eye embroidered on it.|
The Seer's headband 2 is a reward from the medium Seers' Village Tasks. It is received from Stankers at the Coal truck mining site. If lost, talk to Stankers for a replacement (the closest transport is fairy ring ALS).
Players cannot destroy the headband if players are in an area that requires a light source and it is the only light source you have in your inventory. Attempts to do so yields the message: Destroying the headband would leave you without a light source.
|Seers' Village medium task set||40|
|Accuracy||-||-||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0.75%|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
|Seer's headband 1||
|Seer's headband 2||
|Seer's headband 3||
|Seer's headband 4||
- After 10 February 2009, the seer's headbands received some new bonuses. The Seer's headband 2 used to provide an extra set of logs when a regular tree was cut down in Seers' Village without any experience bonus. After the update, Seers' headband 1 now provided that ability, across the entirety of RuneScape.
- If the ability that allows a player to get 2 logs from a regular tree is combined with the Evil Tree reward ability, it is possible to get over 10 regular logs all from the same tree.
- When the Seers' Village Tasks were first released, all 3 headbands looked the same as the Seer's headband 1. This was fixed with the 10 February 2009 Seer's headband update.
- There was a bug preventing the Woodcutting bonus for cutting maples trees if the player had grown the Maple tree him/herself. This was also fixed with the 10 February 2009 Seers' headband update.
- When Seers' Village Tasks were released the Seers' headband 2 would remove the player's hair and make him/her bald when worn. This could only be fixed by visiting the barber in Falador. This glitch was later fixed.