|Release||7 November 2005 (Update)|
|High alch||4,800 coins|
|Low alch||3,200 coins|
|Exchange||34,016 coins (info)|
|Examine||An ancient Fremennik bow that was once used to battle the Moon Clan.|
The bow's name can be attributed to the combination of the words seer (another word for "mage" or "wizard") and cull (another word for "kill"). This is consistent with its examine information, which states that the bow was used to kill mages of the Moon Clan, and its special attack which affects the target's Magic level.
The Seercull is obtainable only as a rare drop from Dagannoth Supreme, or by buying it from another player. It is not commonly seen amongst players due to the magic shortbow being much cheaper, easier to obtain, and having a higher damage rating (albeit with less accuracy and a slower speed). The elder shortbow offers both superior damage and accuracy.
|Armour||0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
The Seercull's special attack is called Soulshot, which lowers the target's Magic level based on the damage dealt. The special attack uses 60% adrenaline.
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||45.0%|
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
- This weapon's special attack was removed with the Evolution of Combat update, and was later replaced with a passive effect on 17 June 2013. It was eventually added back, along with all other special attacks, with the release of Legacy Mode.
- The Seercull resembles a real-life composite bow, known as a recurve or reflex bow. It is recognised as having a higher poundage (strength) and a greater effective range than a longbow.
- The Seercull is one of only two bows in the game with a speed of 'Fastest', with the other being the Hexhunter bow. Both these bows were created with the intention of killing mages, thus the synonymous names.
|Dyed noxious longbow||
|Dyed Seren godbow||
|Recoloured dark bow||