|Release date||20 January 2009 (Update)|
|High Alch||0 coins|
|Low Alch||0 coins|
|Destroy||A player can get a new one by talking to any seer around Seer's village.|
|Store price||Not sold|
|Examine||A headband with an eye embroidered on it.|
Note: Players CANNOT destroy the headband if players are in an area that requires a light source and it is the only light source you have in your inventory. Attempting to do so yields the message: Destroying the headband would leave you without a light source.
A male player wearing the Seer's headband 1
A female player wearing the Seer's headband 1
|[view] • [talk]|
Active only when worn:
- Use as a dim light source without needing a tinderbox (can also be in the inventory.)
- Get 2 logs from normal trees anywhere in Gielinor.
Active at all times:
- Ask Geoffrey at the flax field in Seer's village for 30 noted flax daily.
- Put a max of 140 coal in coal trucks west of Seers' Village.
- If the ability that allows a player to get 2 logs from a regular tree is combined with the Evil Tree reward ability, it is possible to get over 10 regular logs all from the same tree.
- This task reward has no life point bonus at all, which is odd considering that the other task items have the highest possible life point bonuses for pures.