|Release||16 February 2015 (Update)|
|High alch||1 coin|
|Low alch||0 coins|
|Exchange||32,066 coins (info)|
|Examine||A heap of ashes from a fiery creature.|
Searing ashes are the 100% drop from lava strykewyrms and their boss variant. They grant 200 Prayer experience when scattered, 700 prayer experience when used on a gilded altar with both incense burners lit, and 800 prayer experience when used at the Ectofuntus. They can also be used to fill infernal urns.
Searing ashes give the most prayer experience out of all ashes, giving more than twice the experience of tortured ashes.
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|2017 Hallowe'en event||N/A||2||Uncommon|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||2.3%|
Cost and XP analysisEdit
|Scatter|| Gilded altar or|
|Cost per XP||-160.3||-45.8||-40.1|
- It is assumed that two burners are lit while using the gilded altar and does not include the cost of clean marrentill.
- Prior to release, these ashes were at times referred to as "Corrupt ashes" and "Smouldering ashes".
- Upon release, the ashes gave 140 prayer experience when scattered, to be on par with other ashes and bones. Due to player complaints, this was changed to 200 prayer experience.
|Monsters||Jungle strykewyrm • Desert strykewyrm • Ice strykewyrm • Lava strykewyrm (WildyWyrm)|