|Source||Char's training cave|
|The Firemaker's Curse|
|Examine||Quite cute, for a fiery ball of magma.|
This pet does not become hungry, and, if dismissed, will respawn in the Training cave.
- Player: You're my best friend, Searing Flame!
- Searing Flame: The creature does not acknowledge you.
- Player: ...
- This pet (alongside with other three firemaking pets) is the second pet that requires another skill instead of Summoning.
- The hotter a fire burns, the whiter (or bluer) it will be this means that Searing Flame is the hottest burning pet of all the ones obtained from The Firemaker’s Curse.
- There is currently a bug where if the Searing Flame is lured onto one of the static fires while fighting Zenevivia in the Dominion Tower, it will take 1 damage, its entire life bar, then respawn as if the player had called follower.
|Solomon's General Store|
|Squeal of Fortune|