This article is about the monster. For the seagulls flying around Ashdale, see Seagull (Ashdale).
Not to be confused with Gull.
|Release date||26 September 2005 (Update)|
|XP per kill||24.9 (and 8.2 experience)|
|Slayer XP||6, 10|
|Assigned by||Turael or Spria|
Seagulls are also a good way to start training prayer or money making, as their only drop of bones (if you exclude the Cornucopia) can easily be deposited at the Entrana Monk's deposit box to be sold or buried later.
- Rag and Bone Man: Seagull wing is a common drop by seagulls, and is part of the Wish List of the Odd Old Man. He features in the Rag and Bone Man quest.
- Rocking Out: A seagull named Baron Von Hattenkrapper features in the Rocking Out and A Clockwork Syringe quests.
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Bones 1 Always 169
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Seagull wing 1 Common Not sold Cornucopia 1 Very rare Not sold
- Universal drops are dropped by nearly every monster outside of Daemonheim.
- These drops are dropped alongside main drops.
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Key token 1 Rare Not sold
- On 1 April 2009, in the Patch's notes, Mod Emilee said: "Seagulls have now been added to the Hunter skill and can be found along some coastlines. You'll need to wave your butterfly net in a gullible fashion to catch these birds". It was an April's fool prank, and they weren't really added. A week later, Jagex claimed to remove them from the Hunter skill.