|Release||12 March 2018 (Update)|
|High alch||0 coins|
|Low alch||0 coins|
|Exchange||941,248 coins (info)|
|Examine||A book to give insight on the amygdala.|
When a player reads the book, the dialogue box will appear after a confirmation prompt with the message You cannot understand the words, but as the hairs on the back of your neck stand up, your very being is filled with an inexplicable creeping dread. For the first time in your life, you feel as if you truly know fear. You have unlocked the Shock (basic) and Horror (threshold) Magic abilities, and the Demoralise (basic) and Rout (threshold) Ranged abilities.
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Unspeakable horror (elite)||112||1||Rare|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||95.6%|
- The amygdala is a part of the human brain that can induce certain emotions. Inducing the feeling of fear is often attributed to the amygdalae.
- The reference to both "amygdala" and "insight" is likely a link to FromSoftware's Lovecraftian Horror video game Bloodborne in which a stat called "Insight" is used to reveal more about the world, including the ability to see hulking monsters named "Amygdala"